𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐍'𝐒 neck, Klaus had dragged me into a huge van without saying a word

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐍'𝐒 neck, Klaus had dragged me into a huge van without saying a word. He drove silently and the blonde girl didn't say much either. Despite me asking where we were going a hundred times over, I eventually gave up.

The three of us now resided in the back of the van as we waited for Stefan to wake up. When he finally jolted awake, Klaus sent a smirk in my direction.

"Just give me a chance to explain myself, okay?" He pleaded immediately.

"No need," The hybrid smiled, "I'm not mad. I'm just curious. Rebekah seems to think that you're holding onto something. A piece of your old life. The thing is, she's for flawless instincts so I thought that I'd check it out. See what else you're hiding."

I felt a small pang in my chest at his words. I couldn't expect everything to change for us after spending one summer together.

The man proceeded to open the van doors which opened up the world in front of us. I squinted my eyes shut at the bright sun before glancing around the town.

"Welcome back to Mystic Falls."

𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐃 been broken once again by Klaus. He had left the van and I was sitting boredly with Rebekah.

Once the Salvatore had awoken, he glanced around confused, "What happened?"

The blond girl smiled at the sight of him, "You took a beating. My brother has been breaking your neck all afternoon. Quite the temper." She said playfully.

"Why did he bring us back to Mystic Falls?" He questioned, standing up.

She scoffed, "You can stop playing dumb now. It didn't take him long to figure out what you've been hiding."

The man frowned, "I'm not hiding anything. I've done everything Klaus has asked me to."

I scoffed at his poor attempt at a lie. The Original saw past it too, "You just failed to mention that the doppelgänger is still alive."

He looked down in defeat as I rose from my seat, "Where did Klaus go?"

She smirked, "With any luck, ripping that cow's bloody head off."

At her words, Stefan sped forward and attacked her, throwing them both out of the van. They wrestled on the floor as I watched the two in amusement, "Where is she?" He growled.

"You really do love her, don't you?" She struggled, "Consider me jealous." I heard her say before speeding away from them and into the high school.

𝐈 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 high school gym with my arm interlinked with Stefan. I immediately locked eyes with the doppelgänger who was kneeled by two humans who seemed to be caught up in this mess, "Stefan," She smiled once she noticed his presence.