𝗍𝖾𝗇

𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 but laugh at the sight of Alaric Saltzman, "Look who's dumb enough to come back,"

He shrugged, "Well, somebody had to invite him in." I frowned at his words, "Damon, would you like to come in?"

Katherine immediately sped over to the Salvatore vampire, "Are you trying to get us killed?"

The raven-haired man was quick to switch their positions and pin the girl against the opposite wall, "I gave you vervain and I'm here to collect. I got it from here Ric."

"Are you sure?" The man questioned unsurely.

He nodded, "Yeah, only one of us needs to get blamed for this. Get back to the house and keep Elena from handing herself over."

"Get blamed for what?" I asked as Kat pushed the man off of her.

"I need to know where Klaus is keeping his werewolf," Damon told us.

"Why?" The brunette girl frowned.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked.

He smirked, "Dead werewolf equals no ritual."

I immediately shook my head, "No, you can't interfere Damon."

Kat nodded in agreement, "Klaus will kill you and everyone you have ever met."

The Salvatore man rolled his eyes, "I just need to delay this thing."

"No. No way." I denied.

"You two should like this," Damon said.

I laughed, "Right, except we're not the vampires he's planning on sacrificing."

He frowned as Katherine continued, "Yeah, he's got Caroline Forbes and Tyler Lockwood. Therefore, we're in the clear."The Salvatore vampire developed a murderous look in his eyes as he moved closer to us, "We're just trying to stay alive long enough so that we can get out of here."

I looked to the floor at her words. Truthfully, I was supposed to be the vampire for the sacrifice but I made a deal with Klaus. I told him that I would do anything he wanted if he let Kat have her freedom and didn't kill me.

Now, I had to leave town with him when the sacrifice was done.

The Salvatore thought for a moment before speaking, "What if I told you Elena had vampire blood in her system."

My eyebrows raised, "What?"

Damon smirked at my reaction, "Imagine how much fun that will be competing with Elena for Stefan's love forever."

I sighed, "The tomb. He's got them in the tomb."

"Thank you." He replied before leaving the apartment.

𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 apartment with an unreadable expression, "Everything okay?" I asked.

The Original frowned as he turned to Kat who was standing at the counter, "What have you been doing?"