Rainy Day Captures Part. 2

🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹
Itabby couldn't find his way back home, rain was pouring down and blinding his vision, his paws burning from trying to find home. The golden cat wailed out into the night and collapsed near a trash can. The small curl crinkled and the fur drenched. Thunder making the tabby whimper and yowl out in fear.

He stood up after a small break and trudged to the back of the alley and found shelter under a beaten down cardboard box. Ears flattened, shivering, and sniffling, the tabby waited...

"HEY FLEA-PELT GET OUT OF MY BOX!" The tabby screeched as someone clawed his cheek. He fluffed out and wailed and tried to dodge the next swipe, only getting tackled by another feline, the breath knocked out of him, his cheek. Bleeding and pressed against the ground. He yowled out, "GERMOUSER HELP MEEEE-"

The black and white feline that clawed him, flexed his claws out and his feline friend pinned down Itabby. "Ah...your friend won't help you, you padded down the wrong alley little kitty.." Itabby tried to screech as the black and white feline dragged his claws down his side, but his friend batted his jaw harshly and scratched his muzzle.

After the abuse, Itabby lay helpless in the street, slowly bleeding to death and yowling softly out. His vision was fading as he bled out..."Mi dispiace la mia bella Germouser" 'I'm sorry my lovely Germouser' the tabby then blacked out...

🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪

Germouser scrambled down the streets in the pouring rain of Italy, he looked left and right. Seeking out his beautiful tabby's meow and form. "Itabby!!! ITABBY WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" He yowled out, heart clenching in pain. Lightning crashed and suddenly he saw his dear beloved, blood sticking to his pads as he stared in horror, " Itabby...ITABBY NO!!!!!" He ran forward and pressed his nose deep into the cat's fur and yowled out in pain at the sight.

Germany and Italy heard the heartbroken meow and ran toward it. Germany pulled Italy toward it despite the brunette's tears and stared in horror at the two felines.
Italy seemed in a shock, Germany picked up Itabby in his favorite blanket quickly and then Germouser in his free hand and yelled at Italy, "KOMM SCHON ITALY!! We need to HURRY!" 'COME ON' Italy listened as they rushed to the nearest vet and demanded that they don't put the cat down.

The blond burly man scared them so they didn't , and started to fix him up. Germouser paced worriedly and yowled in impatience. Ludwig held Feliciano close as the brunette cried himself to sleep in his arms. Germouser (Cat's can cry in this) had started to tear up and went to sit in the corner and sob.

~Le Timeskip~

Itabby woke up in his master's bed, his favorite blanket soft over him that smelled like his sweet German cat. The smell of chicken, tuna, and turkey mouthwatering wafting from the kitchen. But...the warmth next to him. The fur pressed against his...he looked at his favorite feline and purred happily and sleepily. "Ti amo."

Germouser woke up to a certain cat purring and stared down at the fluffy tabby, tears showing up, "Itabby...ITABBY!" He purred in delight and licked all over the tabby's face. The golden cat purred loudly at the attention, his curl making a heart, "Ciao, buongiorno Germousy~" 'Hello, good morning Germousy~' the black feline let his tail twine with his mate's, "Guten Morgen Tibby. Nice to see you're awake." The tabby purred, "I missed my favorite cat Germousy~"

The German cat blushed and pressed noses with Itabby, "I missed my mate too, velcome home." "Veeee~"

OMG I FEEL WEIRD ABOUT THIS. BUT FLUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFF♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️😚😚😚😚😚😚☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👐🏻🙏🏻 I NEED IDEASSSSSSSSSS!