VACATCHION DAY 3~

The plane ride was long, but the owners and kitties made it! But Germouser's pelt itched as he saw the first look at where they'll be staying. "Sand? Where do you catch prey? Why are there dancing flowers?" Itabby just purred, the sunlight feeling fantastic on his fur, the breeze and ocean filling his nostrils. "I think it's fantastic!" The tabby pounced among the back porch of the wooden lodge. Germouser hurled himself up onto the porch fence and blanched his haunches, "It's sandy." Itabby just laughed as he pounced out into the sand, chasing after a beetle. Germouser watched the ocean waves pull slowly out and then push the sands back inward.
Meanwhile while the cats checked out the house, Feliciano and Ludwig were getting tourist info from nearby. Ludwig groaning at the sand in his boots, him choosing to wear a tank top, shorts, no combat boots. Feli just patted his back, "You should have-a worn sandals Luddy!" Ludwig sighed, turning to look the Italian in the face, picking him up and slinging him over his shoulder, "Oh shut up. Let's go get zome food. I'm starved." Feli laughed, not caring if they got weird looks, "Looks like I'm rubbing off on you DOITSU~"
-Ve Timeskip-
The day was filled with lots of activities, like learning the hula and sight-seeing. Between it all, Germany would sneak hugs and kisses to the smaller Italian, scolding him when he decided to take naps and dreamt about pasta. When they had gotten home, the cats spotted them. Ludwig was carrying a sleeping Feli, and holding a string of fish they had caught together. The camera around Italy's neck safe and sound, already full of pictures from the day's events. The cats had trailed on Germany's heels, wanting to know why they were gone all day.
"Hush, and stop making so much noise, you'll vake Italy." Itabby nodded and pushed an annoyed Germouser out to the back porch again, the night sky shining stars that reflected in the sea. It was a beautiful night, and Itabby didn't want to miss a thing. Germouser took a spot beside the fluffy cat and watched the cat stare up at the stars, eyes shining. Itabby meowed happily, "Germousy! See that bright star up there?"
He pointed with his paw, curl curling into a heart, "That's me and me fratello's star!" (Fratello = Brother) Germouser purred softly, ears twitching, "It's bright." Itabby nodded, "It's always-a nice to see and speak of stars! Why don't you claim a star Germousy?" Itabby's head tilted at the black feline and he sighed, "The star right above it. Me and bruder's favorite." Itabby purred, "It's beautiful!" Germouser's tail straightened and fluffed as he told a secret.
Itabby brushed up against him, warming him up and making him feel better. "I kinda wish me fratello was here." Germouser's heart dropped and he looked sadly down at the tabby. Itabby sensed Germouser's worry and licked the bigger feline's ear, "But you are here and that's all that matters!" That made Germouser purr and twine his tail with the orange cat. "Ich liebe dich Itabby."
The orange cat purr back and his curl form a heart, "Ti amo Germouser."