VACATCHION~Day 5

(I love Prussia so much. Watch the video up above^)
Germouser was ready to hop out into the rain and recapture his bow, but Itabby only bit his ear when the black feline started to an urge of impatience. Maybe the small feline knew something he didn't? Germouser mewled at the golden cat that dare eat while he was in disarray.
Itabby then shook his head before plopping down on his belly, "Germousy...it was old-"
Germouser growled as he padded over. "I've had that forever Itabby." The black feline's eyes grew cold at the heartlessness of his mate, "I'm never without it don't you underSTAND?!"
Itabby shivered and quickly backed off, Germouser never shouted at him, "I wasn't going to a tell you-but they threw it away Germouser...you are never getting it back..." Itabby's eyes were full of guilt as he pried out the words from his brain, "It was in tatters Germousy..."
Germouser's howl of pain made Itabby want to make him feel better but Germouser only knocked Itabby onto his side with a blow to the flank, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"
Itabby wheezed before looking up at his mate, breathless from the blow, "B-be....because-ahah!" Itabby cried out as Germouser's claws raked his ear, letting the warm liquid that is blood fall into his claws. Itabby shook and cried out as an answer, "It's because I knew you'd act like this!!!" Germouser froze in place, looking down at his bleeding mate, a slight chunk of his ear missing and blood flowing down the side of his cheek.
Itabby looked up at him and quickly dashed away into the bathroom and the door closed behind him. Germouser felt horrible, he had injured his mate and now Itabby closed himself in the bathroom. "I need to fix this..." (No shit Sherlock.)
He padded over to the door and pushed gently on it only for it to not budge. Itabby was sitting in a corner, shuddering with grief and pain. Germouser sighed before he called through the door, "Itabby....I'm so sorry, I didn't-I didn't mean to okay? I got violent and it was so wrong of me...and now your hurt badly and...I feel terrible...please forgive me."
Itabby listened to Germouser before realizing he never stuttered.
Itabby quickly jumped onto the toilet and then the sink before pushing on the door knob and watching as the door swung inward to reveal Germouser sitting there with a bandage and some leftover pasta.
Germouser backed off and let Itabby jump down and eat in peace. Germouser waddled over as Itabby calmed down before wrapping the white bandage around Itabby's ear and making the tabby wince. Germouser licked his mate's cheek, calming Itabby even more and whispering, "I'm sorry."
Itabby stood up and touched noses to Germouser's the tiniest of purrs escaping his mouth. "Come here idiot-a."
Germouser watched as Itabby padded over to a bag and grabbed out a bow collar with a tag on it. "This is what I was talking about earlier. I'll go wake up Master Italy to put it on you."
Germouser then watched even more as his mate hopped up onto the bed and nuzzled Italy's face and made the human sneeze. Italy opened up his eyes and saw Itabby and his wound wrapped up and gasped out a worried, "Are you okay?! Oh dear Itabby-"
Germouser's claws ached with shame as Italy rewrapped bandages on Itabby's ear and picked the small cat up and noticed Germouser leaning his weight onto different feet with a guilty conscience.
Itabby knelt down and scolded Germouser even at Itabby's nuzzling against his cheek. Germouser burned hot with guilt as Italy yelled at him and knew he deserved it.
Itabby mewled at Italy when he was done and made the country pet Itabby's head and whisper a soft, "What is it?" Itabby looked down at Germouser with worried eyes before looking intently at the German designed collar on the floor.
Italy gasped and nodded before kneeling down and setting Itabby down to motion Germouser forward and clipping the collar around his neck and sighing, "Violence isn't always the answer Germouser. No matter how much Germany says it. Okay?"
Germouser nuzzled Italy's fingers as they brushed through his fur and the loudest of purrs rumbled from him.
Italy giggled before putting Itabby's collar on, "Now, we are going out tomorrow for a boat ride to the other islands and I expect you two felines to be on your best behavior! You got it?"
Germouser nuzzled against Itabby and made Itabby mewl in delight, leaving a knowing grin on Italy's face, leaving the two to their own devices.

-----
God sorry it's so short, you readers don't deserve it. I've had so much writer's block with this it isn't even funny anymore. I promise you another chapter soon, this chapter is kind of pathetic really and I hate myself for it.