Snow On Fur

AN: OMG THANK YOU BABIES FOR READING MY STORY!!!!!! 1K IS MORE THAN WHAT I IMAGINED!!! You all made this the best days ever!!!! :,3
~~~~~~~~~~~
It had started snowing in Germany. The flakes huge and creating a blizzard. Although, kids played out in the streets and adults were shoveling put driveways and sidewalks. It was normal for the most part, and Germouser got a kick out of a kid getting a snowball to the crotch but other than that....everything was boring. The three dogs of Prussia and Germany's were sleeping with Feli and Itabby on the couch. Germany was doing paperwork in his office, and Prussia and his cat were with France and Spain.
Germouser decided to go play out in the snow and maybe catch some fresh prey while at it. Itabby followed Germouser into the snow and trailed behind him while the bigger male pounced in the snow and mewled in satisfactory. Itabby swished his tail and meowed in surprise and fear as a kid threw a snowball over his head and hit Germouser.
Germouser was flat out sailing through the air and landed in a pile of heaping snow. Itabby gasped, worried for his mate and dashed over and started digging. "GERMOUSER!!!!! GERMOUSER WHERE ARE YOU?!"
Itabby gasped when he saw Germouser's signature ribbon and pulled until the large feline was out, and despite the black feline being knocked out, Itabby giggled at the now snowy cat and then started licking off the snow and nuzzling against him to make Germouser warm.
-fifteen minutes later-
Germouser stirred and blinked the water out of his eyes and scratched at his ear and saw Itabby nuzzled up against him. "Itabby?" The small fluffy tabby stirred and gasped and started hopping circles around Germouser, excited to see he was awake. Germouser chuckled and shivered, freezing to the bone. Itabby pressed his nose to the black feline's and whispered, "You're okay..." Germouser purred gently and nodded swiftly, "Of course-but how did you find me?"
Itabby blinked and shied away a little, "Well! I followed you actually." Germouser licked his mate's head and nudged him onto four paws, "I'm glad you did. That snowball could 'ave killed me."
Itabby purred sweetly, twining his tail with Germouser's and heading home. "You're so tough though Germousy~ I don't think it would have killed you." Germouser let out a hearty mewl, "I'm glad you think so Itabby." Itabby licked Germouser's cheek and purred softly, "Of course Germousy."
Eventually the two felines headed inside and warmed up, side by side, by the fire.