Cuddle Kittens

The day was bright, and not a cloud was in sight as Itabby watched the children outside play. Swedencat and Finlandcat were playing with Sealandkit while Germouser watched them nearby. Itabby mewled at the lonely look in Germouser's eyes and took the thought that maybe he wanted kittens.
The tabby purred and pushed himself through the cat door (his slight tubby belly getting caught for a couple seconds) before joining Germouser by his side and licking his muzzle. Germouser purred and chuckled, "What's up with you Itabby?" Itabby just let his tail twine with the black tom's, and leaning his head on Germouser's chest as Sealandkit pounced on a caterpillar that crawled by him and happily showed his kill to his makeshift parents.
(AN: Ever get that moment when you squeal too hard? Yup.)
Finlandcat licked Sealandkit between the ears and watched as Swedencat cuffed him affectionately around the ear. Itabby purred at the thought of a small ball of fluff padding after Germouser before the black tom himself shook the dirt off his pelt and nudged Itabby as the day shifted into night. "Come. It's late and our owners won't be happy if we are out too late."
Itabby nodded, "Yes Germousy!" The chubby tabby waved his tail in goodbye as he called out to the three retreating nations, "Ciao!" He felt a happy glow in his chest as they looked back at them with a friendly wave and watched as the trio disappeared from sight.
As the two headed home, Itabby was affectionate to Germouser as much as possible. The black tom was very confused and knew that Itabby had something on his mind, but ignored it, thinking it was probably food. (AN: The glutton.)
-------
Itabby and Germouser had finally been fed and were soon headed to bed as their masters fed their own selves and Itabby mewled and looked at the big bed and thought of a gray furred kitten bounding around on the sheets gleefully. It was quite adorable to the tabby. But his thoughts quickly switched to Germouser as the night grew on and Itabby fell asleep before he could get a word spoken.
------------
It was the middle of the night when the golden furred cat woke up to a nagging in his brain about talking to Germouser, and gently nudged his shoulder. Germouser groaned and opened a sleepy eye, "What is it Itabby? It's the middle of the night." Itabby only licked his ear before finally talking.
Itabby had talked to Germouser about the thought of kittens between them. Germouser huffed and tucked back into a ball, telling Itabby, "Go back to sleep. Your tired." Itabby nodded slowly, his heart yearning to tell Germouser he was wrong.
The golden cat curled up beside his mate and fell asleep to the thoughts of four or three kittens tumbling and tackling each other while he watched. The warmth of pride reached his chest and he fell asleep peacefully.
-----
The next morning Itabby woke up to a cool spot next to him, and he realized Germouser abandoned him. He sat up and his ears folded back as he felt his heart drop and crack under the sadness of never having kittens. He let out a pitiful mewl and padded off the bed and went to go rest in his hiding spot. Enjoying the silence and the thoughts of three kittens bounding in the front yard in his mind.
-----
Germouser had come back into the bedroom with a small box and his tail swishing happily. He wanted to surprise Itabby with the small new collar the owners had got him. The black feline looked up only to see an empty bed and his spirits dropped. It was only 7:45, and Itabby usually woke up around 9. Germouser quickly dropped the present and went through all the talking that was said in the middle of the night and his mouth let out a gasp.
Itabby really wanted kittens. But Germouser was too dense to see it, and now Itabby was depressed. And it was all his fault. (AN: Sadness anyone?)
Germouser quickly went to the closet and nudged open the door to see a heartbroken tabby laying on his side. "I'm so sorry Itabby I-I didn't mean to blow you off."
Itabby flinched hard and a shudder sent throughout his body. Germouser ran a tail over Itabby's side and licked his ear, "I'd love to have kittens Itabby. I really would." Itabby made a small purr, "Really?" Germouser nodded and whispered, "Of course. After all, you are the only one I'd ever think of having them with." Itabby made a happy mewl and rubbed his muzzled against Germouser's.
The two shared a small nuzzle and both agreed to have three or four bundles of fluff as soon as they found the time was right.
The End. (An: Unless you want a sequel? I can do that. Just comment if you do! :3)