(Just GerIta:Pet!Italy Included! Half Cat Italy)

Germany was coming home from Japan to his precious Italy who was awaiting his return. Germany had to leave for some urgent business with Japan three days ago, and left poor Italy all worried for his master. The little neko wandered abounded the house for the first day in a daze, then he visited his brother the second day....that was fun. Still his master had not returned, the third day he walked the streets and smiled at the sunny day and the very cute girls-"HETALIA!!!!"
Italy's tail fluffed out and he stood straight and started waving his white flag in surrender. Germany sighed and pinched his nose, "Italy..." Italy turned around and saw his master and immediately started begging for forgiveness.
Germany just grabbed Italy's arm and pulled him back to the house. Italy slowly stopped apologizing and looked at Germany in his suit and briefcase and laughed, "Doitsu! You look so buff and handsome!" Germany blushed a bit and pushed up his glasses, "Shut up. No talking till we get home, yeah?"
Italy nodded and his tail swished in his happiness, excited to be with his master once again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Italy hummed as he sat on the couch, idly playing with his jungly new collar. It was a lime green, one of his favorite colors. He batted at the ball and meowed softly as it jingled. He heard a small laugh and looked up to see Germany in his nightwear, which contained a tank top and pajama pants. "Is Germany tired?" Italy asked, standing up and circling around the taller country, damn that 8 centimeters. Germany stroked Italy's tail lightly, "Ja. Haven't had enough sleep for the last three days."
Italy's breath hitched as Germany stroked his tail, "Alright, D-Doitsu." Germany kissed Italy tenderly on his forehead and said a quick, "Goodnight Feli." Before making his way to his room. 
Italy's tail and curl made the little loving heart, and he ran after Germany and jumped on his back, "I'll sleep with you, Luddy!" Germany sighed and gave Italy a piggy back ride. "Vhy must you sleep in my bed?" Italy just played with Germany's hair. It's warmer and more cozy in your bed. Germany rolled his eyes, "Yet you sleep naked in it."   
Italy's ears flattened and he whined, "But Doitsuuu~~!!" Germany suddenly grabbed Italy's arms, brought him over his head in a backflip and slammed him onto his bed.
Italy panted for air, from the sudden action and his heart raced as he saw Germany looking down at him with hungry eyes, "I've missed you Italy..." He whispered and before Italy knew it.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"GERMANYYYY!!!!!!" He cried out and Germany laughed and pulled his fingers and hands away from the Italian's belly. (You thought that was gonna be sexy time didn't you? 😏😜😜😜😜😏 I know I'm evil.) Italy batted at Germany to get him to shoo, but that only encouraged him to get closer and kiss Italy gently, "I love you Italy." Italy giggled against Germany's lips and his tail curled around Germany's leg and his ears perked up. "I love you too Germany~ Ve~ But I like pasta more!" Germany was caught off guard, "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!?!?" Italy squeaked in terror, "I'm sorry Doitsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!"

THE END!

A/N: Sorry this is late, I've had a lot of homework from school and I need more "exercise" but I hope you like it!!!! :3 Leave your comments on how you like it! I'm happy you read this-dear readers! Have a good day!