Gardens & Daisies

The beautiful spring day was full of bird chirps, buzzing bees, and friendly chatter. Two certain cats were out and padding through the garden and a happy mewl rang out from the tabby. "Germousyyyyy!~ I found a pretty flower!~" The tabby's tail swished happily in the air as he saw the black feline pad over and look at the yellow daisy.

Germouser purred in a chuckle, "It's just a daisy, mein leibe." Itabby frowned a little, "It's not, 'just a daisy' Germouser. Ve~(Does nekotalia Italy say "ve"? Idk. I forgot.) It's more than that!" The German cat tilted his head at the Italian's words, "Vhat do you mean?" The tabby purred and twined his tail with the confused feline and gave his ear a comforting lick, "Look closely~" the tabby watched as the black feline leaned forward and gave it a sniff.

The German just sneezed and wiped his nose with his paw, "I don't see vhat you see Itabby! Now let's go, it's about lunchtime." The German padded off toward the house in frustration, "You comin'?!" The Italian just purred at the cat's frustration before racing up alongside him and thought about what was for lunch.

The daisy had been there for two years, what Germany did not "see" was that, around it...other sprouts were about to form, just like the cat's love for each other, new and growing. "GERMOUSY DOESN'T SEE IT!~" The German just yowled at the Italian and pounced on him, tail swishing angrily, "SHUT UP ITABBY! I DON'T GET WHAT YOU 'SEE' OKAY?!?!" The cat just licked his new mate's nose, "Ti amo Germouser." The black feline froze up and blushed at his "mate's" actions, "I-ich liebe dich auch Itabby" the German licked his chest nervously as the tabby was just...staring? With his eyes closed? "Ita-Itabby? ARE YOU SLEEPING?!?!?!?!" The cat just purred and snored softly. The black feline just dragged over Itabby's favorite cover and draped it over him and himself as he cuddled up next to him and sighed, "Vhat am I going to do vith you?" The black feline pressed his nose to the other cat's eat before watching over HIS mate while purring.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💕💕💕💕💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💕💕💕💕💗💗💗💗

"Ve~ Germany~~~!" The auburn-haired Italian pointed to their two cats, "Look!" The German blushed and tried to hide it by turning his face away. Italy just grinned, "Is Doitsu blushing~?" Germany bit his lip, "Nein!!" Italy just giggled, "Germany's blushing~~" he sang song. The German kept on protesting that he wasn't as the Italian led him to the couch until they fell asleep together. Just like their felines.