Short Itabby Genderswap Story: Kitten Included.

"Itabby it has been two weeks, why haven't you told me?" Itabby had looked down and sniffles, knowing that Germouser would despise the fact, "I knew how-a you would would react and all. So I didn't-a tell you." The tabby-she-cat looked down at the stones in the streets of Italy. Germouser sighed and whispered, "I need to zhink for a vwhile. I'll...sleep on the couch tonight, don't....bother me....Itabby." 
Germouser padded away, leaving the golden cat out in the slow sunset. Itabby didn't feel the tears as she padded in the other direction, tail drooping on the ground and curl crinkled and drooping. "Why did I even bother?" Itabby had looked up and sighed in her mind and went back home in a slow blind haze.
🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝
A month had passed since then and Itabby was two weeks from the due date of her kits. She was happy she was going to give life, Germouser never made up his mind. She had wishful thinking about it, but decided it was no use and went on with life.
Itabby now lay in her cozy pasta decor cat bed her tail over her fluffy and swollen cat belly and her curl in the shape of a heart. She was dreaming of what, you might ask?....let's find out.
-Enter Dreamworld of Itabby-
(PREPARE FOR THE LET DOWN)
"PASTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"
-Exit Dreamworld of Itabby-
The real Italy sat in bed and sighed as she pulled her braid over her shoulder, Germany hadn't talked to her in a month and Itabby was getting closer and closer to her due date, of course Italy was worried. Her poor cat, all alone. Well, she'd help out. She didn't need Germany!!! But...in the back of her mind she knew this wasn't true. She sighed for the fifteenth time today and decided to take a siesta.
🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅
Two weeks had passed in a flash, and Itabby had given birth to two beautiful kittens, one black kitten with blue eyes and gold around its ears and chest, and one golden kitten with one white paw and a small little black curl along with one black ear. The black kitten was a tom which Italy named "Holy Purrome" which Itabby loved and the golden she-cat, "Chibi." Itabby didn't understand that one.
But who cares, Holy Purrome was a shy little thing but was brave when his sister was in danger. Chibi loved her pasta and often played with her brother. Itabby only wished Germouser was here to see them, which-what was that? A knock on the door?  Italy stood up from the kitchen table and went to check. Itabby grabbed Chibi by the scruff in her teeth and nudged Holy Purrome along to the pasta bed. None of them complained just a small squeak from Chibi that she was indeed hungry for milk.
Itabby sighed and licked the she-cat between the ears and laid down on her side so the two could drink milk.                      
Italy had saw who it was and immediately burst into tears as Germany hugged her and apologized, Germouser was at his feet and immediately called out for Itabby as he made his decision. Itabby twitched her ears but just closed her eyes and let her kits be fed. Germouser called out again, drawing closer. Itabby's tail fluffed out and she draped her tail over the two kittens.
Germouser finally made it to the room and saw Itabby laying on her side, eyes closed and her tail hidden something. "So you came back?" Germouser gulped and sheathed and unsheathed his claws nervously. "I've made up my decision." Itabby sighed, "You're a little-a late if you didn't want to father them." Germouser tilted his head and growled possessively, "Who is that mange-pelt?! I thought they were mine!?" Itabby nodded, "They are. And you weren't there when they were born."
Germouser suddenly was overcome with confusion, "Vwait, vwhat?" Itabby uncovered the two kits and Germouser gasped at the sight of them. "W-w-wha-when?" Itabby licked Holy Purrome's head as he pushed on her belly, happily purring. "A week ago. The Tom is Holy Purrome and the she-cat is Chibi."
Germouser trudged closer, "Holy Purrome? Chibi?" Chibi raised her head and her curl made a heart as she sniffed Germouser and pawed his nose. Germouser chuckled, "She's cute isn't she?" Itabby nodded. "This is your father Chibi, Purrome." Germouser licked Chibi's head and was filled with pride when she purred, he didn't feel Holy Purrome bat at his tail until he realized the kitten was gone.
Itabby laughed and purred with pride.
"This is what I wanted all along." Germouser touched noses with her, " I came to say I'm staying for good. Will you please be my mate?" Itabby licked his cheek and purred as she watched Holy Purrome and Chibi play happily. "Of course. Kittens included."
The End!