Opposite

His power seemed to drain away the longer I hugged him. His strong shoulders falling from their tense position as soon as he heard my slight sniffles. Strong arms enveloped me and I breathed in the scent of the ocean on his skin. My own lean, skinny arms lay wrapped around his bulkier torso in a hug. I watched as he tilted up my chin to look in his amber eyes, and I just sniffled to make my face look less weak, strong like him. He cared, and how I knew that was by the way his curl was twitching all over the place in worry.
So I smiled, cupped his darker-toned cheek and whispered, "What ever happened to that sweet kid that was always so small?"
He just chuckled, a dark sound that made my tinier heart flutter.
"Lud...you've always been smaller than me. I don't get why you have the idea that I was smaller than you~"
My blue eyes quickly avoided his and he just laughed when he saw my blush, his larger hands pulling me closer by the butt. I just fixed him with a glare and a hiss under my breath, "Touch me there again without my consent and I will punch you in the cheek you BOOT COUNTRY!!!" He just grinned and I felt my heart jump into my throat at the site.
I make him smile like that.
He then leaned down and kissed my forehead, and I was enveloped in his larger warmth. My tiny body clinging to his larger broader frame that towered over me. He then started fussing up my newly done styled hair, the sides shaved off while there was lots of waves on top. I just squeaked, his hands then poking and prodding at my sides, tickling me.
Two could play this game.
So I tickled around his hips and made him surrender by pinning him with my body onto the couch.
"A-aha! Alright! Enough Lud! I n-need to breeeeathe....phew."
I just laughed and poked his nose, "That's what you get for making me have to redo my hair."
He smiled, his eyes closing before those large hands pulled my body closer to his, my cheek resting against his chest, his chin nesting itself on top of my head.
"Hey Ludwig?"
I smiled and traced shapes on his chest, "Yes Feliciano?"
He breathed in my scent and questioned with the soft tone I always loved, "Why were you crying..?"
I knew he would ask that.
I just sighed before kissing his jaw and answering, "My twin has been ignoring me. It's silly that I feel this way. I shouldn't."
He just hummed and looked down at me, "My brother ignores me all the time. It's just how they are when they are older, even by six minutes. But it's natural to feel sad over that Luddy. He's just as close as I am to you. I see no reason he should be acting this way."
That made my spirits lift, and I thanked him with a kiss on the lips that he reciprocated.
"Thank you Feli. God only knows how good you are to me."

He just grinned that stupid smile that I absolutely loved and melted my heart by saying, "Ludwig...you are everything I ever wanted...why would I ever want to lose that?"

And of course I rewarded him:

With happy tears and lots of kisses.

---------
I actually really love this little AU. And in case you are confused....

Ludwig is a skinny and fragile soul who gets his emotions all mixed up and cries a lot. He is twins with Gilbert instead of older and younger brothers. He still kept some of his will to become stronger though.

Feli is a mass of Italian hotness that is very broad shouldered and wants to protect his tiny boyfriend at all costs. He has built muscles and works out regularly. He is a lot more focused and wiser due to going through a tough time in his childhood. His older brother is Romano still but they aren't twins even though they look strangely identical.

But it was short and sweet and want to do more of this-so if you want more....comment and vote please! I would like to know. Bye bye for now readers~