Christmas Eve Special!

The day was beautiful with all the snow coating the trees, bushes, and grass. The icicles jutting from the gutters and roof. The small snowflakes falling through the air, but the two countries who remained in the cabin were watching with happy faces. The smell of apple cider, honey ham, potatoes, and fresh vegetables in the air. The two were renting a cabin close to a lake with forest all around, secluded from regular humans.
They spent the day cooking up dinner, and decorating for their friends to come over. Italy had forced reindeer antlers on Germany while he himself, had a green Santa hat on. The excitement seeped into his bones as he ran throughout the cabin and wrapped gifts, put up lights, and decorated the tall Christmas tree.
The two cats though, were by the fireplace, enjoying the warmth that it radiated into their fur. Germouser had on a little star collar and Itabby was wearing a red scarf that was tied into a neat bow. The two were nestled into each other's fur, ears twitching as their master's chatted back and forth. Italy had gotten a present for everyone, but Germany had added his name due to buying the decorations, food, and clothes.
Besides the cats, were Germany's three dogs who followed Italy around everywhere. Well, two did. One stayed by Germany while he cooked food. The sound of Italy singing throughout the house calmed things, and with Germany humming along made it peaceful.
Japan arrived first, and his little dog got along great with Germany's. Italy hugged him which he greatly disapproved but dealt with it since the Italian was happy. Japaneko quickly nudged the two cats awake and they showed the little black and white cat around so he knew where everything was at. Japan immediately started cooking meals to satisfy his "family needs" and talked to Germany about their countries.
Prussia and Canada were next, although hardly anyone noticed Canada besides the cats and Prussia himself. The two helped out with the last of the decorating after Italy freaked out about ghost lights. Prussia also got licked and tackled by the three dogs and that made him a slobbery mess.
Spain and Romano were next after that and soon the cabin was filled with animals and people chatting and grinning about the holiday, although Romano was glaring daggers at everyone except his fratello.
Everyone heard the doorbell ring and saw America fully dressed in a Santa suit with England, France, and Sealand with Latvia who looked overwhelmed behind him. America scared the living bejesus out of the animals with his loudness but after a while every country was outside having a snowball fight and building snowmen. China and his family were the last ones to arrive after Austria, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands, and Poland with Lituania.
Everyone was enjoying the outside snowy weather when Italy had everyone stop to come inside and eat. Everyone took a spot in the living room while the pets ate in the kitchen and conversation was shared peacefully among the nations. It was crowded, but it made the room just have more laughter and warmth to share. Food was complimented, along with decorations and people's clothes and soon came the time where everyone was handing out presents.
Everyone handed out their presents and they took turns opening every single one, even the pets got presents from a few countries. Gasps, excited screaming, crying tears of joy, and hugs were shared. Everything calmed down afterward and people started drinking a few things but people had to leave and soon it was empty besides the crackling of the fire. Italy had started walking into the kitchen when Germany was headed to find him and they bumped right under the mistletoe. Italy gasped, "Doitsu! Look!" Germany looked up to see mistletoe and flushed red, "Oh, ja...I see..." Italy bounced on his heels as he puckered up his lips and Germany chuckled before leaning down to kiss the giddy Italian. "Fröhliche Weihnachten Italy." Italy giggled and whispered, "buon Natale Germany~" The night ended with the two cuddling with their respected pets by the fire, sharing small little kisses and "I love you's" throughout the night.

The END