VACATCHION!!! Day 1 of 6

Day 1: The Idea.
Itabby's P.O.V. "Ve mew."
As I was sleeping my masters were cuddling on the couch with me and Germouser on their laps. I couldn't have been more happier. Germouser wrapped his tail around me and licked my head. "Itabby~ Hey you lazy Italian get up."
I fluffed out my fur and rolled on my belly and stretched out. Germouser's paw poked my belly and I made a small whine, "Nooooooooooooo I want to nap, sleep is a nice thing Germouser." The black sleek feline huffed, "I sleep less than you and look at how purrfectly fine I am. Itabby you have to get up." I stuck my tongue out and he sighed and pounced off Germany's lap and padded to the kitchen.
I opened my eyes a tiny bit and suddenly felt my master Italy's hand on my belly and I purred happily and licked his hand as both our curls turned into hearts. Italy turned to Germany who watched, "Aww look at this lovable feline Germany~ He's quite fluffy, no?"
Germany laughed softly and pet my head and I purred more, man I was getting used to this. "He needs some exercise Italy, he's getting a little pudgy." Italy only grinned, "That's how I like my cats Germany! Fluffy and a little pudgy and cute as ever!"
I curled my tail so it lay on my belly and it twitched so I tried to paw it and make it stop which of course escalated into me chasing my tail around a bit on the floor while Italy laughed and Germany shook his head.
I couldn't help it! What's a cat to do? Italy picked me up carefully and I nuzzled his hand. He smiled softly and held me close and I licked his cheek which resulted in a small whine of, "No~ That tickles!" I kept on doing that till Italy was laughing and had to hold me out in the open air. Germany took me from Italy and held me up high to get a good look at me and then cracked a small smile, "Mm, I think it's about time for dinner." Italy and I both gasped, "Pastaaaaaa!~"
I don't think I ever saw my master run into the kitchen so fast. Germany sighed, "Make me SOME wurst at least Italy." Germouser sat in the doorway looking a bit mortified. I purred happily when Germany petted my back and I tried to wiggle free and succeeded and padded slowly to the kitchen and sat on the counter, watching my master cook. "Ve~ Pasta is my favorite dish~" I meowed and Italy laughed and set a noodle in front of me, I sniffed it curiously and began to eat it. It was so good. I purred happily and meowed out, "Vemew!"

Germouser's P.O.V.
I padded to the front door and scratched it a bit as the Italian's made pasta and Germany was rubbing away the sleep from my eyes and noticed my troubles so he opened the door. I traveled outside and felt the cool breeze run through my fur. I shook it out a bit and went to a small meetup and conversed with some other cats for a good thirty minutes before I had to turn paw and pad back home and scratched at the door and saw Italy open it and step aside.
Usually Itabby would be around to greet me- "AUGH!!" I got tackled by the fluffy feline and loud out a meow of alarm as he drapes himself over my back, "Welcome back Germouser~!" I huffed, "Can't I ever get a proper greeting Itabby?" He purred softly and stood up off of me and touched noses with me and I purred softly back. Italy turned around and bumped into Germany who pulled him into his arms and started giving him ticklish kisses to the face. Italy laughed, "Ve~ I didn't know Germany could be so affectionate!"
(Well he's gonna be damn it! The author says so.) Germany raised an eyebrow, "Vhat do you mean by that Italy?" Italy hugged Germany and Germany signed as he got no answer but did hug back. "Doitsu is so buff! So strong and tall!" Germany rolled his eyes a bit, "You could be too Italy." Italy just kissed Germany's cheek, "No that's Doitsu's job!" Germany sighed and let Italy lead him to the kitchen.

Itabby's P.O.V.
I padded after Germany and let Germouser clean himself throughly, I had already done that while he was away and as I padded into the kitchen I saw my bowl full of Pasta Treats mixed with regular cat food. Pasta Treats were these tinted red food bites that are for Italian cats! It was delicious! "Ve mew~!" I hopped over to the bowl and began eating. Germouser soon padded to my side and ate his own which was just regular stuff but Italy held out a small piece of wurst and Germouser gladly inhaled it.
I purred, "Germouser is hungry~" he just rolled his eyes and finished his bowl of food and meowed up at Italy for more. Italy gave him another small piece and I pawed at Germany's leg and he sighed, "You spoil the cats too much Italy." He gave me a small noodle and I ate it happily. 
Italy just shrugged and picked up Germouser who whined softly in protest, "Noooooo vhy does dis happen all the time?" The black feline meowed and huffed when Italy pet his head. I just purred, "Because Germouser is just that way~" Germouser started to purr as he got his back petted. I laid myself across Germany's feet finding comfort. "Italy I vas thinking...vhy don't vwe take a trip somevhere?" Germany questioned while taking a sip of beer from his favorite mug. Italy just grinned, curl forming a heart, "Like a vacation?" Germany nodded, "After I got my paperwork done of course."
Italy gasped, "Of course Luddy!" He got so excited that he accidentally made Germouser fall from his lap as Italy hugged Germany, Germany then scolded, "Be more careful Italia, you made Germouser fall from your lap!" Italy turned and looked down at Germouser who glared at him with icy blue eyes and looked down at his feet, "Sorry little Mouser. I didn't-a-mean too!" I,taking my Que, padded over to Germouser and cuddled into his side and licked his ear, "He can't-a help it Germouser! Please forgive him?" Germouser sighed and gave the fluffy feline a lick on the head, "I guess so." He then proceeded to show his forgiveness to Italy for the rest of the night as Germany planned out the trip with Itabby close by.