Chapter one

Leslie's Point Of View.

The heavy rain fell gravely on the ground and on my fur. Every drop of water hitting the ground and my ears could catch it every time.

'Leslie we have to move quickly or they'll come from the left border', Jack my Beta said to me through our mind link as we ran to the left border of our territory.

We were shifted in our wolves, cause Rogues were entering the border. I had three warriors and two trackers behind me and Jack by my side.

'Alpha they are near', one of my trackers said as he kept the pace with me.

'I know I can smell them too' I said with a glare that would send any men running. It's funny though cause I was their Alpha, a female Alpha ruling the pack.

It has been eight months since the ceremony an every decision and move I make, even though it was flawless, it was respected by every member on the pack. Mountain Ash Pack.

It's the second most strongest pack in North America. It covered miles and miles of land, including a pretty amount of land from Canada.

'I can hear them slightly' I announced. Even though being a female wolf I was pretty big compared to regular wolves. Proves that my Alpha blood was running in my veins. I was a bit more taller then Jack, but he got more muscle weight. I was in form, great form, if I considered myself.

I then heard the Rogues near. With a growl from myself, I lunged forward. Seeing a Rouge in front of me, I opened my jaw an let my canines show until I gripped him forcefully in its neck. He began to trash as he whimpered, but I applied more force and with a quick move send him flying limply until he hit a tree.

Then Jack and the others arrived in time. They were about five to ten rogues. Thunder clashing and the wind picking up more as the rain heavily trashed on the ground.

They began to snarl at us. Pathetic creatures. The most dangerous wolves, Rogues. They choose that life style just because they can't handle rules and leaders. They grow crazy with jealousy and anger. Some of them are even crazed with the idea of killing a Alpha.

The leader was bearing his teeth at me, inviting me on a fight. I quickly let myself taunt, cause he wouldn't stand a chance at me.

'Take an objective, don't let any alive' I commanded, they all nodded their heads. Suddenly Jack's golden brown wolf appeared at my right.

'Want my help?' he gave me a wolffish smirk.

'Let's see who wins me or you' I said giving him a bump on his shoulders before quickly running to the leaders direction.

Quickly I jumped on the air and clawed in front with my left paw. He tried to dodge but I was more faster and clawed him on the head, earning from him a quick whim.

Landing on the ground, I could see through my peripheral vision two more appearing from both each side. At my direction. Once they were near me, the lunged with their fangs opened. I jumped in the air rolling backwards as they hit themselves with a great force.

As they were still regaining a little conscience, I lunged myself forward and claw the Rogue on my left. The pressure of the force send him flying, hitting a wall. I could see the deep scratch I made on his abdomen, blood flowing from his body.

Quickly turning to the other rogue, I tackled him abruptly, him crashing with the ground. Limp but not dead as the other two I attacked earlier.

Suddenly their leader jumped at me for a bite, but I saw his move perfectly. Running fast at him, I withdraw my legs until he was near. In a matter of seconds I jumped to him, and when he tried to bite I skillfully dodge on the air and bite with the strength of gods at his neck. Listening a wonderful crack. Then as I landed with his neck in my mouth, I shake my head forcefully, every chance of him living gone.