Chapter five

(Liam Hemsworth as Dustin)

Leslie's Point Of View

"Just to make this clear I'm not the first one to get into the water, I mean it's cold" Milan whined pathetically as I pushed him to get into the water first just for my amusement.

Since when we arrived, at the woodsy parking lot at the mountains, he was talking and saying with a tough attitude he was going to be first. We all wanted to see how he would react to cold water, Milan hates cold water.

Like he doesn't even gets his hands wet in cold water. That's when my prank-sister mode actually activates. Quickly as Jack and Marcus helped me with he bags of clothing, the table and the bags of some junk food we managed to buy in a local store, I ran with my werewolves speed and grabbed Milan bridal style, him oblivious to his surroundings.

Once we were inside the water, the water reaching up to my knee, he looked at me with a serious expression. His eyes wide and big as UFO's.

"Oh don't you dare-" he's threat was caught up in that moment as I let him fall from my arms and into the cold water. Milan automatically surface above the water gasping for air. His facial expression worth millions. Everyone started to laugh.

"How could you?" He shouted angrily, but was mostly shaking since when he spoke his teeth were clattering. I was bend over, gripping my stomach while I was laughing so hard that it hurt.

But then a splash of cold intense water hit me from my back. A shriek escaping my mouth instantly. The bastard was splashing water at me.

Turning around with a sentenced death glare on my eyes I contacted his mischievous smirk and amused filled eyes.

"What the water catch your soul?" He snickered. Oh it's on now.

Quickly regaining my composer and bending straight I stalked towards him. He didn't back down, something that I'm beginning to notice he didn't coward so easily from me.

"Oh now your playing with the devil" I said as I began splashing him, with my arms pouncing the water at my sides.

In one moment it transformed into a water war. He didn't back down from it, not at all, he continued as eager as I am.

This was a slight extra eagerness he was receiving, and practically it's thanks to his wolf. It's beginning to manifest, and since his turning fifteen next month, his wolf may appear. It's only normal that every werewolf receives his adored wolf on his fifteen birthday, but others had received them at an even younger age or older the fifteen.

I received my wolf when I was fifteen. My mother told me that she did too, and that it ran on our veins from her side of the family that we get our wolves early.

The only thing is that there is a down side, since we receive our wolves early, they aren't mature enough to be trained. They're just like little pups and early teens wolves. They don't have the age enough to know that they needed to protect the pack.

Then when I turned sixteen, my wolf magically turned mature enough to be trained and know what it is responsibility in a pack.

It looks like Milan will turn also the same. Since the first symptoms are, inhuman-not-controllable strength, extra excitement, full eagerness and slight enhance of senses.

At our little war, I took the chance that Milan was occupied throwing water at me that I lunged for him, grabbed him in my arms and dragged him into the water.

As we summered I gripped him tight into my embrace. Soon as we got to the breath, I was behind him wrapping my arms around his torso encaging his arms at the same time.