Chapter Nine

(This is Leslie and Milan's dad, Alpha Vandal, Hugh Jackman everybody)
------------------------------------------------

Leslie's Point Of View

It was a tired and exhausted night. I can even say horrific and strange too. From Dayton's ability that still clouded my mind and judgement to Norman's corpse totally out of sight. Like he even wasn't there.

Jack was completely out of it, paranoid and filled with madness of fear. I told him what happened when Dayton and I battled Norman. Like I thought, he took it as if it was a joke, but looking the seriousness in my eyes he was convinced.

I told him exactly detail after detail of the battle and he was perplexed about it. He told me that we could get answers out of Dayton tomorrow morning.

Right now I'm in my bed, trying to sleep but my conscious and soul are shaking from anxiety. Anxiety of what is happening. About what Norman told me. What would he want with my blood and with the Dagger of Dignity?

Let alone, why did he compared me to some Alessandra chick?

Alessandra.

Her name spilled power and royalty. Like she was in my wolf and human part all in once, but when he said that she was trying to fuse with me.

What exactly did that meant? Is she some being from the past that is coming to our world?

My God, my mind was spinning in its own dimension. Milan luckily was sleeping when I arrived. Two guards were guarding the house when I arrived, protecting Milan and reassuring him that I would be ok.

My family meant everything and if something happened to even one of them, everyone will know what power I held.

Dad was probably coming tomorrow, so all I need is to wait. He will be furious with me, that I can perceive, but it won't be for to long.

He might be hot-headed every time, but that not meant he wasn't irrational. He was one of the smartest and strategist Alpha's throughout history. Besides he is my dad and I can't be more proud of him then I already am.

A chill went through my left arm and I quickly covered myself completely with the covers instantly feeling more warmer, even though the coldness was still intact within my body.

Closing my eyes, and letting out a slight sigh, I was transported within my dreams itself.

------------------------------------------------

It was a situation I couldn't even comprehend. Like the shadows from the corners if you weren't fast enough they would strike from the instant, turning into a beast that was no longer werewolf or even lycan.

The shadows were almost alive as if they had a mind of their own. I couldn't stand it, almost feeling paranoid if I didn't get clam state of mind.

Suddenly two 'shadow lycans' charged at me from the front. Engulfing myself in flames, my body growing in heat, growling I dashed to them and tackled them both strongly with my fire burning them to crisp. The emotion of their whines and yelps of pain and horror are suddenly dull with the low breathing that finally ends.