Chapter Seventeen

Leslie's Point of View

It was starting to get easier. I was coming back to the normal routine. The days have gone smoothly and honestly it's beginning to show. Since Melanie's incident and my powers showing more and more, I've had to train my body.

So at the moment was doing that at the gym we have in our house. Doing some lapses in the treadmill while listening to some old hard rock. Pushing myself to the limits. As my body sweat trying not to think about Dayton.

Dayton was really something. He is this ruthless, dangerous Alpha, and having him as my mate really put an edge to me. My dad had so many problems with his family, and now that he is gone. . . I really didn't want to think about it. His loss still burned me. Mom was still broken, like a piece of her was gone and forever. Milan is taking time attending to her but frankly it's too much for him too. Dad was always there for us and now that he is not here anymore I need to step up.

And Dayton was here proving that, but how can I open up to him when so much has happened between us. But he was also with me when I was at the hospital. I need to repay him somehow.

Right now I was on my 10 laps on the treadmill when suddenly I heard the flor opening and when you call the devil, he will appear they Say.

"They told me you were here" he said as a fact but even though borring his voice was, it still went to my bones and got me shivering. Like a sweet melody making me want to fall into a slumber that Will not wake me unless he tells me to.

"Yeah, I am kinda as a matter of fact trying to get my mine on something other than worrying" I said as I stopped the treadmill and turned around to look at him. His resemblence was exciting and always in check. His beard was growing and couldn't look better on his face. His Brown Amber eyes were blazing with excitment. His Black shirt hugged his body perfectly, muscles bulging and tensing. Black jeans and boots, making his legs firm and perfect.

'I need to stop looking that much'.

"Well you are my mate, you can't stop looking" he said with a smirk that make me shudder while. . . Wait.

"Did you just read my mind?"

"Honestly you said it yourself but it kinda was unnevitable. You see it's a special treat besides my ice" he said while walking near me, his scent was engulfing me everywhere.

"By the way, nice attire. I love it" he said besides me while I looked at him head on with a scowl.

"What you never seen a girl with an oversized tank top and shorts?" I said flipping my pony tail to the side. He didn't even chanced his view of me. It was pleasing. Letting him see me like this, making wanting more.

"I have but when you have a beautiful mate in those, it's slightly arousing to think certain delight is mine." he said while devouring me with his eyes. I love that.

"Well you certainly haven't had a mate like me. But thats not what I'm interested at the moment" I said while walking to the ring that was on the gym, making sure of his position.

"And what would be more interesting than your mate?" He asked cocking an eyebrow while shrugging.

"I want to know how and from who I got this powers" I said looking seas blank to him. Firm expression in my eyes.

"Well to answer your already known question you recieved your Powers from the Ancient Lycans" he answered as it was an answer you give yourself everyday. Like 'hunny what's for dinner', 'oh it's chicken'.

"Actually no, I don't know who they are, why I keep having this fire Powers, from who they come and this things about destiny fucking my existance" I said while entering the ring and hanging my body on the ropes. I needed to get answers and while nobody knew, he was the greatest bet.