Chapter eight

(Ok now this guy is Dayton's Beta Tadeo. He is a cool, laid back guy)

Leslie's Point Of View

Looking the intensity and the future outcome of this confrontation was driving me crazy. But most was what he said at the moment.

That rich and thick Latin accent that even though I hated to admit it in my being, melt my mind and heart. Wanting me to give in.

As I slowly retracted my eyes from Dayton's eyes and delicious body, I could see Jack returning to my side. Quickly I asked him why did he bring him here.

'Why did you bring Dayton here and how did he knew we were infiltrated?' I asked as I looked at him warily.

'Well to be sincere, I don't know myself either. The only thing I know was when it I checked the perimeters and borders, through the packs special cameras, I saw the intrusion in time. When I was heading out, he was already in front of the Pack House' he said as he looked at the rogues in caution and detention. Well that was mysteriously weird if I say so myself.

'We need to be careful, his actions could be dangerous if we don't take precautions' I said through our mind link letting Dustin in on the same conversation.

'But are you saying about Alpha Dayton or the rogue?' He asked and that question made me a little annoyed.

'I'm talking about Dayton, the rogue we will deal with him right now' I said giving a slight stern to his direction. He just raised an eyebrow.

"Mmm so the Lady Alpha is having a quite discussion. Is it interesting for my eavesdropping?" The rogue named Norman, said sarcastically and sick was in his tone.

"Anyways I wouldn't give a fucking care. Just give me the fucking dagger plus your blood and we will be off" he said returning to a calm evil expression. It made me growl as soon as he finished.

"Why would you want my blood, filthy rogue? And to finish why are you after the Dagger of Dignity? You do know you can't see it" I shot back taking measures while also posing more comfortable. I could feel Dayton's lingering eyes on me, but this was none of his concern.

"You sure are a clear minded bitch aren't you?" He chuckled, until we heard a deep, threatening and powerful growl from Dayton.

"Watch your fucked mouth or I'll gladly shut it for you" he growled as his eyes turned from his light brown to dark black in an instant.

"Why so much protection for your rival pack's Alpha, Dayton? Or you both have a deeper connection?" He said chuckling until his eyes snapped with a shocked and delivered expression.

"You two are mates. Are you puppy? Aren't you Lady?" He said taking steps to me. I quickly tensed instantly. How could he know? No one has spilled anything yet. At the moment this was a pack secret.

"Don't you dare take another step towards her, if you don't want your disgusting head off" Dayton approached rapidly, but I held my hand up, taking him off guard. I sent him a look to let this to me. I know what I was doing, even though he thought I didn't.

Soon Norman was five feet away from me, and I could see the darkness in his eyes that swirled in power. What was it! Why he looked so powerful?

"So the ancient scriptures were true after all. He was right" he said as he went to touch my cheek, but having the reflexes of an Alpha, I grabbed his wrist powerfully tight, and pushed it with enough force.

"Don't you dare touch me, mutt!" I growled and instantly all of my pack was beside me growling with the same  ferocity as I.

He started to laugh and eerie laugh. His companions also had a smirk in their faces, like knowing the found a incredible artifact.