Chapter twelve

(Ladies and Gentleman, Colton Haynes as Tommy)

Leslie's Point of View.

"So gonna be perplexed about me?" Said Mason as he walked to me slowly. I had a bad, strong feeling about him and I didn't like it one bit.

"It's ok, I mean, at the moment I'm not gonna do nothing to you. Since you know, we have commands when to move and not, but dont worry I won't hurt you" he said with a smirk in his lips that said 'threat' in the way his lips curled. His eyes hiding something darker than black, mischievous in all its way. Something hideous and filled with malevolence underneath.

"Not yet you won't" I said under lower but he could definitely hear it. Gianna and Tommy were on guard right on the spot. Ready to pounce when necessary.

"Please my lady, I wouldn't harm you thats for sure and neither that idiotic of a wolf there", he said motioning to Norman who just laughed.

"I heard you asshole".

"Of course you did, but anyways I wouldn't hurt you", he said a little more closer now.

"Don't get near me, ok?" I said looking at him, shooting daggers to his eyes. He quickly raised his hands up and falled back a little, but not fully.

"Ok then, I won't get near" he said in the same spot. Soon, he was in front of me within seconds, and it wasn't his werewolf speed. No it was more quicker than that. It wasn't even speed that troubled me. The thing that caught me was that I was paralyzed at spot. His dark brown eyes glowed with an abnormal yellow hue, but not like Dayton's silver eyes.

Tommy and Gianna growled threatening, but Mason just raised his hand and they were stopped their movements. Like hypnotizing them in an instant. Their facea were blank in a second, just before they startes to growl again.

"What do you want?" I growled under my breath as my eyes turned to my wolves black and gave him the coldest stare ever. My claws elongating.

"I just wanted to say Lady Alpha that you choose wisely. That first you reason what you're about to do and what will happen to you if you attack. Trust me at this point. Norman had a little bad luck with you yesterday at night, but trust me with me, the luck would be reversed, but today there would be no threats. Just saying that you make the right decision with that power you yet dont seem to compromise" he said as he touched my left cheek with his right hand. Bad mistake.

At that point I growled and grabbed his hand with mine full strength. He grunted. At that moment I kicked him in his left leg, Mason lowering his self, and in that moment Gianna and Tommy kicked him on the chest with their legs, sending him flying a bit away. Until he again disappeared, and appeared beside Norman. He had a grin in his face as he covered his face with his hand, laughing.

"Its like you told me, the girl really packs a punch" he laughed, while Norman shrugged.

"Well I did told you that, to not take her lightly" Norman said as he put his hands on his waist.

Suddenly Norman's shadow energy, like a smoak, started to emerge from his body. Two, three, four! More bodies appearing beside him.

Tommy and Gianna gasped, shocked and scared to the place, but instantly I gave them a look to be confident and stoic. They suddenly gave a shook of their necks and arms and were ready to battle.

That's why I loved my pack, ready for everything.

"Uhh so her pansies are also tough uh?" Mason laughed in his spot, his hands in his pockets.

"You should be amaze how sassy I can be also" Tommy gave him a wink,that made us chuckle.

Suddenly as Mason looked at us, his facial expression turned from a playful, tender type, like playing with its prey and analyzing his position to attack, to a more cold, frigid, blankless stare to the back of us.