Chapter Six

(A little bit of how I see Gianna. Emma Roberts)

Leslie Point Of View

My wolf was sniffing the air. That unique scent of vanilla, rosemary and that woodsy scent was driving me crazy.

Then she could only speak one thing, after he said what startled me and made my head loose.

'Mate' she whispered enough for me to hear. I looked up to see his slight grin and lightly demanding brown eyes. His chiseled face like crafted marble. But what also made me a little unnerving was his aura. It spilled danger and power, like no other Alpha I had seen.

"This can't be happening" was all I could say before I shifted in one foot and lost my balance. I could already feel the mate bond pulling us together.

But slightly I could feel myself not wanting to feel the bond. Rather wanting to escape it.

Quickly Jack catches me with his arms around my shoulders. His expression was a little startled but was kept serious looking at me.

"You ok?" He asked looking straight. We heard a deep growl coming from my, now dangerously mate. His eyes turning to pitch black.

"Frankly I'm not, I need to get out of here" I said as I let myself escape Jacks hold. Quickly steadying myself and looking around. I saw that Dustin and Gianna were now rounding the Pack House and parking beside Jack's black Jeep, his red one making contrast with the black one.

"Leslie you ok?" Gianna escaped through the Jeeps door and quickly in front of me her hands clasping my arms. She being the Pack Doctor she could feel the illness or slight health problems of every wolf member even if it's a little headache.

Soon I found relief since her affinity abilities sooth me instantly.

"Leila what's the matter? Why are they here?" Dustin appeared beside me instantly, also his serious expression dark and blank. Suddenly we heard a deep and loud growl coming from my destined mate.

Dayton instantly marched to us snatching and pulling me a at my arms from Gianna's hold to his rock chest. His hands rather rough in contrast of my skin. His toned arms wrapping my shoulders in an attempt of keeping me safe. His powerful aura engulfing in seconds.

"Mine" he growled lowly to my ear, his growl rumbling in his chest, made shivers go through my body. Luckily his light touch was emanating sparks, but even though that immense pleasure was halting me I felt raged and angry, just by taking me away as he pleased.

"Don't touch me" I growled, my Alpha strength kicking in as I pushed him away, walking back a few steps. Suddenly Jack and Dustin were at my sides while Gianna was on the back. Mostly because she was still soothing my ache and also cause the Pack Doctor is the one in most danger. Besides the last one to die in a fight will always be the Pack Doctor. No matter what, the Pack Doctor needed to be alive.

Suddenly looking at my front before Marius, Sebastian and Paul where hiding Dayton's view from me, I could see the slight hurt in his eyes. The pain of regret.

Mimmi was also with us, her expression as strong as ever. Also some of our wolves started to growl in discomfort and anger. Clearly noticing that they disrespected their Alpha.

I needed to stay calm and not act rashly, but my heart told me to run. To escape the scene in front of me.

"It's ok guys, I'm ok. We need to clear this" I said as I walked to where Marius was, Jack and Dustin by my side.

Taking a look at Dayton, his expression was blank and hard, but his eyes were beyond furious. Also, he clearly wasn't into this disrespect and drama.