Chapter four

(Picture of Jack, one of my favorite models... Brad Alphonso)

Leslie's Point Of View

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The harsh sun broke against my face, dreading with sweat and dirt. My senses highten to the max as another wolf threw himself at me.

My canines ready I jumped to the left, with my legs I kicked his legs swiping on the ground, him falling greatly an heavily on the ground, as in that moment my canines bite his neck. At that time the burning sensation crept again. The wolf whining and growling with pain. Then it stopped.

Taking out my bite I could see that where the bite marks were, it was burned to the skin. Well it would startled someone that saw this for the very first time. But for me it was practically normal.

At that time three more wolves appeared running at me. I quickened my pace to them, my wolf howling to the distant. At that point, my fur began to turn to fire mixed with my own fur. Leaving small flames on my hair tips. My eyes turning gold at the point.

At that moment every step I took, the places were my paws landed it would turn to fire or it would burn. When the three wolves were near me, I stood abruptly. Standing with a prideful pose. My head high and my chest puffed. At that time with all I had I growled at them.

Then in an act of magic, I roared again. And like in sound waves flames started to conjure in front of me, hitting the three wolves. Immediately whining from the burning sensation. Then with a strong slam from my right paw to the ground, a blast of flames erupted from my side to theirs in a second.

Killing them inside the burning fire instantly. Looking at my paw on the ground I noticed it wasn't it's normal brown reddish color, instead a golden yellow. My powers finally reaching to the outside.

Looking at my front the wide dry area was clear, but the sun finally was seating, making signals that the long harsh day will come to an end. At that time I kept running with all my strength. I needed to see the others.

As soon as my eyes placed upon the castle, a shadow was upon it. So he has began to change again.

'Cassandra' I heard a male voice to my left thanks to my mind link. At that time it stood in front of a silver colored wolf. With silver eyes and ice crystals in his back fur, just like my flame hair in mines.

Paulo.

I ran to him, instantly rubbing my neck to his. Whimpering from affection from my mate.

'I'm so glad you're safe Cassandra' he said looking at my golden eyes with his silver ones.

'I'm also glad you're ok. But where is Lucian and Maritsa?' I asked.

'Looking for us' I heard from my back, myself and Paulo whipping our faces to the voices. There stood a bronze colored wolf with bronze eyes, on his fur shards of stone incrusted and at his side a platinum colored wolf, with sparks emanating from its fur.

'Now that we're together, let's beat his crap' said Lucian with a smirk.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I opened my eyes briefly. What meant to woke me up was my alarm set at 9:00. But that wasn't the case. The dream I had was the thing that woke me from my deep slumber. It felt so surreal.

The sun heat. The fire on the wolves back. The power and strength it had. It was like I was the wolf or something. The dream was very but very realistic. But let alone it was only a dream.