Chapter Thirteen

(The packs traing grounds)

Leslie's Point Of View.

"So Leslie, how did you take it when your dad told you, you were next in the Alpha line?" Dayton asks as he leans beside the pool table looking at me intrigued and interest in it.

I fall back when dad told me I was Alpha. Of course it was a surprise but I quite didn't get the special idea of being Alpha when my dad told me that I was the first Woman Alpha ever,because instead of my brother receiving the Alpha Mark, it was me who got it.

The Alpha mark its only noticible when yoh want it to be. You have that power to do it, although wolves who are not part of your pack and humans who don't believe in our existence, won't see it even if its visible. Only you can make them see it if you trusted them.

It meant that the Moon Goddess was blessing me with the position. In that day, mom and dad went to the Elders of the pack, the strongest and wisest wolves before my dad. My grandmother being the leader of them. She was powerful I could tell. They blessed me and now I'm Alpha.

"Well at fisrt it was obviously a challenge, you know me being a female and being in a world full of men. I've been starting to grow fond of the position and the pack, I really do love it. Sometimes I get praised about my decisions, but to another times they gave me the questioning doubtful looks, because hey, look at me. I have boobs" Dayton laughes a little bit, but something in his voice told me he didn't like it too much.

"Well I'm glad you got accepted, but my second question is, how was your process into it? You know, training even harder, being there as practically a celebrity" he says as he took a drink from his new corona. The waitress came arriving with our chicken wings and fries. Changing our drinks into new ones. I was drinking some Lemon frozen Martini now. It tasted good.

"Well most of it was good. Besides the constant pressure of being perfect, of being neat and not flawed cause that would mean weakness. All the constant fighting with my father and the constant help of my mother's advises kept me intact cause I would have been crazy since then, but as you can see I made it in one piece".

"And what fucking piece it is", he said from behind me in a low voice, not near to take my personal space but enough to demand the attention.

"What did you said?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow. I knew what he said, but I just want to know if he was brave enough to say it again eye to eye.

He grubted a bit before taking the left space that was unoccupied. He looked at me with a smirk in his handsome face.

"I said that he really made a fucking piece" he looked at my eyes directly. Intensity and passion in his irises, those light chocolate orbs that glowed with intrigue. I could feel myself lean into his face, as his lips got near.

I could feel his heat, his scent of vanilla, rosemary, woods and his strong but sweet cologne waving to my nose in flames, but before he could touch my lips in clear extacsy, I raised my pointer finger touching his lips.

"Uh uh, not yet mister Big Bad Wolf", I teased as I leaned back from him and took a few steps away to hit the next ball that was at the center, straight to the center hole close to it. I quickly got into position and let the staff go.

Into the hole.

I looked at him as he held a sheepish grin.

I got into position again, and hitting one of the balls into the far corner. It got in. I tried to do another attemp but the ball ended hitting the corner.

"Well my Lady, what would you like to ask?" He said as he took a fry to his mouth. I began to think.

What I would know from this man? Everyone said he was dangerous, his reputation is one of the strongest, he is mean with those who attack his pack and doesn't give mercy to them. So, why was he nice with me?