Chapter two

(Leslie played by Jennifer Lawrence. She is just babe)

Leslie's Point Of View

It was a total crazy mess. The house was beginning to give life as the morning sun came shinning through the windows of the living room.

My eyes closed even more, cause of the shinning light. Last night wasn't in control. After Jack and Gianna finished arguing, I took the liberty to pick an action movie. 'Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol'.

Thanks to the adrenaline, candy and coke, I could say we all ended hyper. Shouting on the scene when Tom Cruise walks beside the building. Myself and Gianna more into it. Then when the movie finished we changed into another action movie 'Furious 7'.

It didn't end well. We started to pick the pillows from the sofas, and started smacking each other. Dustin was in my team while, Gianna and Jack on the other.

As the movie finished we where still in for some action. So we played truth or dare. The rules were simple, if you dared someone or tell him to tell a truth and he negates or can't do it, you win. The loser had to drink a Skittle filled Tequila shot (and yes Gianna bring some too) and stripped down a clothing artifact.

But if he does do it, you loose by doing the same. It was fun at first but it ended pretty badly. Kids never do something a nineteen year old would do.

First it was my turn, and I dared Jack to pick a land worm and eat it in sugar. He denied and he had to discard a piece of his clothing and take a shot.

Then it was his turn and on and on and on. We finished in a very 'freeing' mode. Gianna finished with only her underwear on, Jack was only on his socks and boxers, Dustin was wearing only his pants and myself my lower underwear and tank top.

Since we didn't do anything later, I turned on the speakers that were connected to the component linked with my iPod.

Th music of Chris Brown, 'Turn Up The Music' blasted. We danced all night and kept drinking tequila shots till we loosed conscience.

Now it was morning, who knows what hour and I needed to get to work at the Pack House.

Little by little I opened my eyes, the sun rays hitting my bare face. When I adjusted to the light, I looked around.

My mom will kill me if she saw this. The furniture was backwards, there was pieces of candy and sweets all over the floor along with popcorn. Their were glass on the floor and clothing all over the place.

Suddenly I felt a breathing below me. Looking up my eyes widened for themselves. I was laying on top of Dustin's naked chest, while his hand was secured around my frame, while we were on the floor.

Looking around I saw Jack laid down on the floor, a hat covering his face in the most awkward position ever. His legs propped up by the sofa, his other leg close to his body, his arms around his face. Gianna looked almost normal, her hands on her cheek laying her head on the sofa's cushion, her legs stretch to the max. But like I said almost normal, if it wasn't for her painted face that made her look like a clown. I chuckled at that thought.

I started to get out of Dustin's embrace when he grunted and hugged me more tightly. Looking at his face he had his blue eyes opened at my attention.

"Good morning, My Lady" he smirked, I just chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Stop calling me that, it was only acceptable yesterday" I said blinking a few times. Still my eyes not adjusting to the light completely.

"Haha to bad, I really like saying that to you" he grinned, showing his pearly white teeth. I would be lying if I didn't had any attraction towards him. But if at my fifteen years old, my wolf didn't tell me he was my mate, it's not gonna tell me know at my nineteenth. Although I wouldn't mind the idea of myself and him as mates. But fate didn't made us a pair, and I needed to accept it. He also knows it and he accepts it too.