Chapter Seven

(This is how I visualize Milan, can't belive he's practically my age, well a year younger)

Leslie's Point Of View

"Umm dad I can explain?" Was my attempt to keep my father calm, but something told me that this was beyond expectations.

"Remain calm? How can I remain calm when one of my trusted wolves tells me that my daughter is mated to the Alpha of Shadow Woods?" He growled through the phone and I cold feel myself trembling a bit. He was my dad and also former Alpha, so the threat of his voice was there.

"I know dad I'm also shocked about this, but how do you want me to react. At it this right moment I'm completely taken aback. But don't worry nothing will make me react to his actions" I say as I let a huff out of my lips. At that moment I heard the door opening looking at Dustin with Milan on his side, an arm around his shoulders.

"Who is there right now?" My father demanded to know.

"It's Dustin and Milan, he is bringing him to the house".

"Pass Dustin to the phone" dad commanded an I had no other choice to hand him the phone.

When I walked to him and handed him my cellphone, he looked puzzled.

"It's my dad, he wants to talk to you" I said as he made an 'O' expression in his mouth.

"Alpha" was all he said as acknowledgement.

"I think dad is pissed" Milan said out of the blue.

"Pissed my friend is an understatement" I said as I messed his black brunette hair with my right hand. He just looked like he understood. But let's face it, no one can understand what is being mates to the Alpha of the #1 pack in North America. Even though we have the #2 rank, the battle of envy and jealousy between our packs had been heated up and frankly hate was build of it.

"Understood Alpha, I'll pass to you Miss Leslie" Dustin said as he returned from his conversation with my dad.

"You're not gonna like this" was all he said wen he handed me the phone, I could feel my instant turmoil to heat up inside me.

"I'm gonna return tomorrow morning to the pack. I ordered Dustin to talk with Jack and leave at least four warriors guarding the Alpha House-" I cut him short.

"What?? Dad are you being serious right now? I can take care of myself, I really don't need any protection for the Moon Goddess sake I'm the Alpha" I practically shouted to the phone as he growled in response.

"Yes I'm being serious right now and now that you bring the Alpha tittle problem, I'll be standing the Alpha position again. Trust me once this bond gets stronger, your Alpha duties will be the last thing you'll be thinking of" he growled. I had enough of this problem.

"No, no and definitely no. I'm not gonna turn the Alpha position down. Just because I'm mated to an Alpha, doesn't mean I will abandon my duties like I'm some horny woman passing heat. My people come first and I'm not gonna be pushed just because you need to be careful" I growled into the phone, quickly out of it.

"This is the best for you and the pack. Don't you think of what will this come to. We have been in conflict with Shadow Woods Pack since I can remember and let's face it you don't have the enough experience as an Alpha. You've barely had the tittle for eight months, I will not put the pack in some gambling game" he sounded serious and dark. Two can play that game.

"Listen, and listen carefully. I don't care if I have the total experience and time of an Alpha to lead one. But I'll say this and I will say it now. The dedication I had put this eight months into this pack was at my one hundred and fifty percent and I will not abandon this position wether you like it or not" and with that last final growl I ended the call. I had enough of this pushed over thing.