Chapter Fourteen (2)

Dayton's Point Of View.

The rage fumed me to existence, as I could already feel the cold, sheer and freezing energy in my hands. Immediately running to the blood wave.

Tarina. This had to be fucking me up. First was Norman, then Mason and now Tarina was here. Rumors did spread like oil.

I could feel Leslie's pack members looking at me strangely and with amazement as I could feel my eyes turning to its silver hue. My wolf was getting packed by power.

My Alpha aura was spreading as fast as poisonous gas, since I could see most pack members of Leslie's pack flinch around me in discomfort.

Talking about her, I heard her growling as soon as I saw her jump, shifting into her wolf, heading straight on to attack.

Is she crazy?!

Now that Tarina was here, and Mason was determined to attack, she didn't knew what she was facing.

'You must help her', He said, his voice nervous and wavering as he mind linked me. Which it was strange for him, but thanks to the bond we shared he could enter my mind.

'I know, I'll be damned if our mate was in danger', I countered as I used some energy in my legs, jumping quite high. The wind brushing my face and soon I landed behind Leslie, quite skillfully while Jack in his wolf form appeared seconds after me.

I could see that the ground broke from Leslie's impact into it. She was a strong wolf, no denying that, but she didn't knew the power of this three when they were together.

Then Vandal's strong Alpha energy, rupture the scene as he appeared behind us in his human form. In an instant. It wasn't inhuman speed that was for sure, but being Alpha for a long time it does brings benefits into camouflaging your scent.

He looked at Leslie with worry and concern in his eyes. After their argument and myself talking to him about it, it was clear. He was passing through what every normal father would when you find out their daughter is mated.

Being Alpha, well that takes on a hole another level. Still he worried about her, and I was glad. Happy also.

If only dad were like this.

Shaking the thought away I focused on the task at hand. Saving my mate.

From the looks of it, Leslie and Vandal ended in well terms cause as soon as Leslie turned his head at Norman, she started growling fiercely.

"Now, now Leslie, you really wouldn't have a fight with us. Would you?" Norman said with his disturbing sickish grin. He was disgusting. Years of confronting him was enough for me to hate his fucking guts.

He dared attack Leslie, luckily she could defend herself, and thanks that I was there she was ok, but the prankster here marked and promised more than what the eye can see.

He will be dammed if he touched her. I saw movement at his side and met Mason's intense scorn with a glare of mine.

Compared to Norman, Mason is more deadly. As Norman chooses his kill like a game, Mason goes head on without the care of it.

He is the left hand of the Rogue King. He has been proving to be more dangerous then anything I had face before.

When he met Leslie, I knew for a fact it was child's play for him. I couldn't leave her now, she is in danger of having her blood taken. 

If the four samples of blood of the lycans predecessors, it will fuel the Shadow Wolf Lycan to its awaken state.

Let alone, if he holds the four daggers, the world might be in chaos.