Chapter Ten

(Another pick of Dayton, but is he shirtless? (O_O) )

------------------------------------------------

Milan and I were in my jeep, driving to the Pack House. It wasn't that far but I needed to get some papers from the publishing house, McLain Publishing first.

One of the new publishing companies Extraordinary Book, was working with us for a book festival on the city. Since we are different companies it was a good plan to work together for this festival.

Recognized writers and producers took place in the festival, it was very important this time of year.

When I was looking some emails as I had breakfast with Milan, I got noticed that the day and time was set place. So I needed to do some paperwork and flyers for the festival.

Also newbie writers come to the festival so they can show their works. I took the liberty if their work was good enough, I found the liberty to publish their work under us. At the moment it was good news, us being new to the industry also.

So here I was driving to the publishing house to get all the information on my drive and get the paper work.

"I need to go to the movies, did you know that SupermanVSBatman supposedly was a crappy movie? So I need to see it", Milan told me as we passed the towns movie theatre. Listening to him, I doubted the movie was that off since I saw it, but I respected every comment there was.

I was not of those who fights over movies, but apparently my brother was.

"It was good, I at least enjoyed it. Specially when-" I was cut off.

"Don't you dare tell me any spoilers Leslie. I will rip you throat out with my grip. That yet my strength hasn't arrived" he said lowering his tone, making me chuckle.

"Ok, suit yourself. Just don't be screaming at me when, you see the death" I teased him, a smirk on my face.

"Death? What do you mean by death? OMG is someone going to die? Who??" I began to laugh at his rambling. It was that childish.

Turning to a right, I saw the publishing house, two buildings to the right. Parking on the front of it, I unbuckled my belt getting out.

"Stay on the lookout ok? You're in charge"

"Yeah, yeah, now I have to tell Marcus who damned dies. Well he hasn't seen the movie either"

Closing the door, I walked to the publishing house, the doors opening instantly.

People were working. As I said we also held publishing houses who we made a deal to work for us. We would give them credit and a good pay. Also when reunions were being held my voice wasn't the only one who had a verdict. All of the presidents of their companies had a voice.

"Morning Miss McLein" said Beatrice at the front desk. She was human but she knew that I was a wolf since she was mated to one of ours. Wolves worked here also along with humans. It was a strict law that they won't show their true identities unless it was necessary.

"Morning Beatrice, how is Omar?" I said to them as she handed me the some papers I needed to sign. She was one of my two secretaries.

"Oh he is just crazy, when Amanda arrived he just doesn't let her out of his sight" she gushed. They had a little girl over a month ago. Cutest little thing.

"I'm glad to hear about it. I need you to email me everything they sent today ok? I have a very tight reunion at the Pack House and it might take all day".