Chapter 6

Phone conversation:

HM : sorry na chotu... But i promise I will surely come to the after party.

BS : no, you are coming at the launch and that's final... Plz hasee, you know how important you are for me,, I want you to be there with me during my dream launch... Plz

HM : Accha ok let me see what can I do.. I will surely try to come...

BS : I will be waiting... Love you bye

HM : love you too... Bye

___________________________________

At Launch

Hello ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention plz ... Ayushi said grabbing everyone's attention.

So before launching the web let me share a story with you guys...
We were in our graduation when KS wrote this story.... She was always like that.... Always use to write some or other stories to pass her time...

Aakrosh is a project close to heart because it's the first story of KS which has some real life incidents and also she has done a lots of research while writing the story...

It's also special because all the songs of the webshow has been sung by kS and she is the writer, lyricist and the singer herself......

The process for launch will start after some time till then enjoy the evening......

************
Hey bhavs.... Ayan said
Hey!!!! She hugged him tight

Nervous?????

Thodi si

It's ok to be nervous, ayan said assuring bhavika.

She smiled

Haseena entered the venue as she moved towards bhavika.

Heyy....

Heyyy.... O god I can't believe you came... I was sure you will not..... Thanku so much for coming... Bhavika said hugging haseena with teary eyes.

Aise kaise nhi aate hum, apne chotu ke itne bade din par .... Haseena said wiping her tears cutely.

Has the launch started....

No, not yet they are waiting for KS.

Ohh...

Ayushi was checking all the visuals just then Riya came there and said something in her ear.

So let's start the launch guys.... Ayushi said and with that crowd started murmuring..

I know I know what you guys must be thinking.... Ah.. Sorry guys due to some personal reasons... KS will not be able to attend the launch.... Ayushi said with upset tone.

Ok... So without further delay let's start the launch.

Play the video plz....

And with that the launch started and everybody started watching the video with keen interest...

Holding hands together with tears in their eyes.. Ayushi and Riya were watching their dream project getting launched......

Rohit was showing KS the launch on video call..

After the launch, everyone started appreciating the story line, screen play, music , direction and obviously the acting of the talented actors ...

Bhavika was over the moon by the appreciation she was getting. .. Everyone was congratulating her for her brilliant performance.

Ayan came there and gave a tight hug to bhavika and kissed her forehead..