Chapter 7

An intense eyelock with raised heartbeat.......

Kishu di meet haseena di.... My lady love's most important person.

Meanwhile both ks and hm were lost in each others eyes...

Kishu di kanha khoye huye ho aap... Ayan asked being annoyed.

Aa.. Wo... Nhi.. Actually sorry i was....
H.. Hello myself karishma singh... Ks said offering her hand for handshake.

Haseena... Haseena malik... Hm said shaking her hand with ks.

Karishma raised her head and again looked into haseena's eyes....

  चाल है कि मौज की रवानी? ज़ुल्फ़ है कि रात की कहानी?
होंठ हैं कि आईने कँवल के? आँख है के मय-कदों की रानी?

.......Ks thought and shook her head in negation.

She was about to step back when her eyes fall on their hand which were still entwined together...

My hand......

  sorry..

Mera hath... Ks again repeated

Oh sorry... Hm said withdrawing her hand with a jerk.

Plz come... Ks said and started moving forward.

They all settled in the living Hall.

Plz feel comfortable... Ks said with smile

She was about to say something just then ayushi came talking on phone.

Ayushi di meet bhavika and haseena di... Ayan introduced them smiling.

Hey hii i am Ayushi sinha.....

Hello..... Bhavika said

Hii.... Haseena said smiling.

Aa.. Kishu you have to attend a meeting..

Ya ya coming.. Ks replied

Aa i will be back plz make yourself comfortable and have some  food
Martha aunty plz take care ... Ks said and left from there.

Come I will show you your room... Martha said with a cheerful smile.

Haseena and bhavika left for their room... Meanwhile HM was observing each and every corner of the house very keenly.

___________________________________________

1:30 AM in the morning.....

Haseena was standing in the balcony and was enjoying the beautiful night just then her eyes fall on a black porche car...

Ks came out trembling, from the car and headed towards the entrance... She was holding something in her hand which was of peach and olive color.

Haseena came inside and sit besides bhavika who was applying moisturizer in her hands and legs.

Bohot dard hai unki ankhon me... Hm said being lost.

Kya.....

There is so much pain  hidden behind that fake smile of ''The karishma singh"...

And why do you feel so... I didn't noticed anything like that.... Bhavs asked being confused.

You know I had heard of her every where but never saw her picture but today when I saw her this closely I felt a  sharp pain in my chest.. I don't know why but I feel there is something off with her.

Are aisa kuch nhi hai meri maa.... Aise bhi to ho sakta hai ki wo kisi baat ko lekar pareshaan ho.....Bhavs replied laying down.

Ho sakta hai.... Replied Hm resting her head on the bed rest....

___________________________________________

6 AM in the snowy morning.....

Haseena came out in the balcony stretching her body while picking up the phone which was ringing for the 10th time.

Are kamzarf insaan....kabhi to sahi samay par call uttha liya kar har baar humari jaan nikal deti hai..... Ammi said in angry tone.

Ammi Ammi shant shant..app kyun itna gussa kar rahi hai apki sehat ke liye accha nhi hai.

Tujhe badi chinta hai meri sehat ki... To ek baar call karke batana jaroori nhi samjha ki haan ammi pahunch gaye hain... Theek hain....

Ammi bohot late ho gaya tha sone me so dimag me hi nhi raha... Maaf kar dijiye plz... Hm said cutely.

Humesha khush reh meri bacchi... Accha ye bata ye KS samne se bhi dikhne me utni hi sunder aur kya bolte hain usse haan..dashing lagti hai... Ammi asked being excited.

For some unknown reason a smile crept over HM's face as she said.... Bilkul.... Kaafi khoobsurat hain inside out...

Accha ye bata chotu kaisi hai.... Wo to khush hogi na bohot... Ammi asked.

Haan ammi bohot khush hai wo..

Accha ammi... Suddenly haseena saw karishma walking on the lawn bare foot without any expression on her face...

Haseena mai kya keh rahi thi......
Hm was not listening to her mother rather she was busy observing karishma... And the next moment she saw karishma wiping her tears from the corner of her eyes...

Ammi ammi suniye hum aapse baad me baat karte hain hume kuch kaam hai.... Haseena said and cut the phone.

She looked towards ks and saw her wiping some more tears...

She thought to herself mai galat nhi thi mujhe laga hi tha ki koi problem hai par kya... But ek min main kyun itna soch rahi hoon hoga kuch personal.. Mujhe kyun pata karna hai... And with that she saw ks jogging around.

Ye itni late aayi raat me aur itni jaldi utth bhi gayi... Masla kya hai inke sath.

She saw Ks going outside while running and two of the guards following her.

She came back to her room and went to bathroom once after checking bhavika...

___________________________________________

Hello guys, how are you all i hope you are doing well, here is another update.

Hope you will like it.

Waiting for your response

PS - Avoid grammatical mistakes

Do vote and comment if you find the story worth reading.

See you in the next chapter till then stay safe and stay tuned.