Chapter 42

Haseena...... Miss Malik....Meri baat to suniye please....... Karishma was walking behind Haseena trying to pacify whatever happened few minutes ago as Haseena's anger was at peak.

Miss Malik ek baar meri baat..... and karishma got interrupted in mid when suddenly Haseena turned towards her bumping her head.

Kya kehna hai boliye, Sun rahe hain hum.... Haseena said in anger.

Karishma made a cute pout looking Haseena this angry.....

Ye Aisi shakl mat banaiye, pehle ye bataiye ki kya chal raha tha wanha.... Haseena asked looking at Karishma.

Kya chal raha tha kuch bhi nhi.... Karishma said confidently

Thk hai jaiye phir..... Haseena said and moved forward

Hasee please aap aise kyun react kar rhi hain....Karishma said trying to hold her hand but Haseena jerked it away and sat inside the Car.

Karishma stood for few minutes and then entered inside the Car where all other members were waiting for her, the journey back to hotel was silent for only two person.

Haseena was not talking to Karishma the whole time inside their room while karishma was trying to persuade her

At Night..

All Members were sitting around the campfire when karishma came there after taking her call.

Kishu aa ja we are going to play some game.... Riya said....Karishma once looked at Haseena and sat opposite her.

They played some random game meanwhile Haseena was sitting quietly all the time.

After playing, eating and drinking they all returned back to their rooms as the temperature was dropping evey passing minute.

Karishma looked at Haseena looking at the moon sitting in the balcony, she took a quick look at the kids who were sleeping peacefully after all the exhaustion and moved towards the balcony with one can in her hand.

Ye aap mujhe copy kyun kar rahi hain......... Karishma said taking a sit beside her.

Haseena looked at her in confusion while karishma gestured towards the moon.

Kyun chand pe aapka copy right hai bas aap hi dekh sakti hain , hum nhi dekh sakte.... Haseena replied in a plain tone.

Dekh sakti hain lekin aise udaas hokar kyun dekh rahi hain, thodi smile laiye chehre pe.... KS replied.

Hum udaas hokar dekhe ya phir khush hokar aapko kya aap ja kar wo najara enjoy kijiye jo sunset point pe aapko mil raha tha....Haseena said sarcastically.

Itna gussa aur Miss malik meri kya galti hai agar mai itni beautiful hoon ki bacche se lekar buddhe logo ko bhi pasand aa jati hoon, ki koi khud ko rok hi nhi pata..... Karishma said jokingly and haseena glared at her in anger

Accha ok ok Miss Malik gussa mat kijiye wo bas usse mere gaane sun na pasand hai and she was fan so out of excitement she kissed me that's it..... Ks said Pacifying haseena.

That's it..... No it was not only that but you were enjoying the treatment.....don't you? ......isliye to aapki face pe jara bhi awkwardness nhi thi.... Haseena said turning again towards moon

Aa....wo...nhi aisa nhi hai but haan thoda accha to laga tha you know she was my fan and she hugged me warmly and then she ki.....and....chappak.....Karishma was not able to complete as suddenly cold coffee splashed all over her face making her look like she took fresh shower using coffee flavoured body wash but forget to wipe it off.

Haseena's anger was at peak while Krishma was shocked with the special treatment she got just few seconds ago.

Ye kya kiya aapne miss malik maine kitchen me jaakar itni mehnat se sirf aapke liye ye coffee banayi aur aapne wohi coffee mujhpar daal di.... Karishma said making a cute pout.

Haseena's heart melted at the sight but she chose not to show.

Kyun ye coffee bhi unhe pilani thi jinhone itna warm hug diya aapko.... Hm said in a plain tone.

Are kaha to aapke liye banayi thi maine, Sare kapde kharab kar diye mere abhi shower liya tha maine....

Haseena didn't replied anything but again turned towards the other side, after few moments when she didn't sensed any movement, she turned and found karishma on her knees with hands on her ears.

I am sorry Hasee, mai mazak kar rahi thi and trust me apke alawa agar koi bhi mujhe kiss kare to mujhe bohot awkwardness hoti hai but uss waqt mujhe react karne ka mauka hi nhi mila, I don't know out of which emotion she kissed my cheeks.....ks said cutely and haseena looked at her, coffee driping off her face making her look cute and alluring at the same time.

Haseena detached her hands from her ears and karishma immediately put her head on Haseena's lap kissing her knees.

Hasee you know, ek din aapne pucha tha na ki why you always look at the moon when you are in stress.... Karishma said sitting in the same way.

Jii pucha tha, yaad hai hume... Haseena replied.

Because it use to remind me of myself

How???

Look at it Hasee........the moon is always lonely despite of its surrounding where millions of stars are always present to fill it's loneliness, same is with me, I have so many people around me who love me, ready to do anything on my one call but still I feel that void inside me like the moon.... No matter how stressed the moon itself is it has the audacity to provide calmness to the world and I want to be like that only.

Haseena listened her attentively and then asked...... And from past few days I have been noticing you are not looking at moon, why?

Karishma looked at haseena lifting her head a little and said being in the same position.

What is there beside moon?

Haseena looked at her in confusion......Are aasman me dekhiye aur bataiye chand ke bagal me kya hai?.... Ks replied again

There is one star.... Haseena said plainly

And how is the star looking?.... Karishma again asked

Karishma kya bole ja rahi hain ye aap....... Haseena said in irritation.

Hasee bataiye na please, how is the star looking?

It's shining bright......Haseena said normally.

Karishma smiled at Haseena and said...... I have got my brightest star like the moon , even if there is some void in the moon that star tries every way possible to fill it with its brightness same is with me even if I feel a void inside me my brightest star always try to fill that void with her addictive smile and cute little nose.

Haseena had tears in her eyes being referred to as the star by Karishma.

Karishma wiped her unshed tear and said looking into her eyes, I am all your hasee and nobody I repeat nobody can ever touch me like you do I promise.

Haseena made karishma stand up and said with a smirk......yes but before that I have something for you

Before karishma could ask what it is, haseena dragged her clutching her collar and made her stand near a door while she opened the door and karishma's eyes widened after imagining the further consequences.....

No hasee you can't do this to me.... She said fumbling

I am going to do exactly this to you....bada shauk hai na kiss lene ka.....Haseena again said smirking.

Hasee.....

Yes

Are you serious

Yes I am......very much....

___________________________________________

Hope to meet you guys in the next chapter.......

stay safe and be kind always not only to others but to yourself also.

Your writer is happy and thankful to all her readers know that please 🙏