Chapter 49

Pata chal gaya hain ke manjil kahan hai...
chalo dil ke lambe safar pe chalenge

safar khatam kar denge hum to wahi par...
jahan tak tumhare kadam le chalenge

****************

Haseena stood up holding Karishma's hand and hugged her tightly , eyes closed with a serene smile.

Inn mahan insaan ka kya karna hai......Rohit asked clutching Atharv's collar

Haseena came in front of him while she said..... Mujhe sharm aa rahi hai ki kisi waqt tum mere best friend the Atharv, badle ki aag ne tumhe itna andha bana diya ki sahi aur galat me tumhe fark hi nhi samjh aaya, itni nafrat bitha li tumne apne man me ki apne bhai se ye bhi puchna jaruri nhi samjha ki kya wo ye sab chahta bhi hai?......

Karishma came forward and said..... Chale jao yanha se Atharv iss se pehle ki mai apna aapa kho dun aur kuch galt ho jaye mere hathon se....

Karishma..... Haseena tried interrupting and saying to take a strict action against him but karishma gestured her not to from her eyes.

Atharv looked once at everyone present there while he said looking at Haseena....... Maine bohot pyaar kiya tha tumhe Haseena aur uska ye sila diya tumne mujhe, sabke samne beijjat kar ke , mai tumhe kabhi maaf nhi karunga.... After completing his words he left from there.
..

Riya was standing with Pushpa ji when karishma came near her along with Haseena.........Haseena once looked at Karishma and than at Riya and said, I can never feel what you are feeling exactly at this moment but trust me i know you are in deep pain, I can understand what you are going through.... Haseena folded her hand and said further,Trust me Riya I can never think of betraying your friend infact I am thankful to God that I got karishma and through that I got you all as my Family so aap hi mujhe batao apni family ko kabhi koi dhokha deta hai kya nahi na, please mera yakeen kijiye.....

Riya held haseena's hand while she said with teary eyes and quivering lips.... Please Haseena I request you, never break her heart, she is very precious to us and her heart is of glass, take care of it ,apart from this,I want nothing else....... I cannot see her in pain.

I know Riya , mujhe pata hai karishma aap sabhi ke liye kya hai and I promise you I will never break her heart ever cause breaking her heart will be like breaking my own heart...... Haseena replied hugging Riya while karishma smiled looking at them .

Chalo ant bhala to sab bhala..... Pushpa ji said and kissed both their heads one by one .

Inside room

Haseena came out from washroom and saw karishma sitting in the balcony looking the ethernal view outside.

"Are you angry on me", haseena asked breaking karishma's trance.

" Why will I? "

"Come on karishma don't ask this silly question"

Karishma held haseena's hand and made her sit on her lap sideways, while she said......not angry but i want to know why didn't you shared this with me.

Haseena's eyes welled up while she said not letting it flow down....i was about to Karishma, but i was afraid that you will not believe me cause no one will but i didn't have an idea how to say this, whatever happened today na actually Atharv helped me to make things clear.

Karishma kissed haseena's shoulder and said..... Sometimes it's important to say haseena, cause we never know which time is in our favour and which is not, the right time never comes. And trust me gusse se aapko khone ka dar jyada bada tha, the day i found you, i found my solace and i didn't wanted to loose it at any cost, you have taken me out from the dark bruises and i am afraid of returning to it back,....... Karishma heaved a sigh and said looking into haseena's glittering tear filled eyss, I trust you against all odds and respect the fact that I was nobody to you when you came here but than also you decided to dive deep inside the ocean of dark , murky , obscure life of mine to paddle me through and make me onboard to the light side of life,.............and you asked me na why did I trust you this much, the answer to this question is that why you trusted me with all the incident of shreya, why you didn't asked that maybe I would have been at fault?..... Haseena was speechless while she smiled wondering about the perfect cross question of Karishma, cause she herself didn't knew why she trusted Karishma this blindlessly ....... See if you can trust me with everything than why can't I..... Karishma said smiling.