Chapter 27

They entered inside the car and left for their destination.... Ayan was driving while pusha ji was sitting in the front seat with cheeku in her lap....
Haseena and Karishma were sitting at the back seat while vartika was clinging on to karishma.

  When you love the destination, the distance seems longer and when you hate the destination, the distance seems shorter.

Same was the situation of karishma even  65 kms was like 5 kms for her..

Ayan thoda slow chala na itni kya jaldi hai tujhe.... Karishma said in anger, this was the 7th time when she asked ayan to slow down the speed.

Ayan looked at karishma from the mirror while he gestured pushpa ji to have a look at speedometer which was showing that the car was running with the speed of 40km/h

Kishu wo dheere hi chala rha hai 40 se niche aur kitna slow chalega... Ps said looking back at karishma.

Haseena held the upper arm of karishma in order to calm her down and assured her through her eyes.

After one and a half hour of slow driving they reached the address.

Karishma came out of the car along with vartika.... She composed herself while maintaining her cold aura she started walking towards the entrance of the guest house.

Haseena was shocked with the fact that how can someone be so vulnerable at a moment and became the toughest the very next moment.

They all walked inside while Karishma rang the door bell..... One of the maid opened the door and gave them side to enter.

Aaplog baithiye mai bula kar lati hoon madam ko.... the maid said...... Va was shivering due to fear and karishma was rubbing her back.

Welcome sister in law bataiye kaise swagat kare aapka.... Phoolon se..are nhi nhi.... Jaisi apki harakatein hain uss hisab se to Kanto se swagat karna chahiye aapka.... Avantika said descending  stairs.

Karishma clenched her jaw while haseena put her palm over karishma's to control her anger.

Ayan brought all the bags and handed it to the maid.

Pushpa ji came in front of AM while she said..samajhdaari ki ummid to tumse rakhna hi bekar hai aur akl to tumme waise bhi nhi hai phir bhi mai tumhe ye chetawani de rahi hoon ki agar meri bacchi ko itni si bhi taqleef hui to mujhse bura koi nhi hoga.

Am looked at ps in irritated way as she said.... Masi ji apse bura koi hai bhi nhi.

Ayan was about to charge but pushpa ji held his hand.

Are apko maine pehchana nhi, oo lagta hai aap.... Am was coming towards Haseena when karishma came and stand in front of her and held her hand protectively.

O ho possesive, tumhara bhi sahi hai kishu aaye din koi na koi... Karishma cut her in mid, held her collar and said in rage.... Don't you dare say a word against her....not her...I will kill you right here and trust me mujhe itna sa bhi afsos nhi hoga.

Haseena was stunned by her act....Miss singh leave her collar.... Haseena tried dragging her back by holding her waist. Avantika smirked at her

Karishma looked at haseena in anger while haseena said.... Aap samjhti kyun nhi abhi aap jo bhi karengi uska sidha asar vartu pe hoga please miss singh dimag se kaam lijiye.

Vartika came in front of karishma ,hugged her and said bua aap jao yanha se i promise mai acche se rahungi.... Karishma knelt down in front of her while she said cupping her face... Bas bacche 1 week and you will be home ok... Vartika noded her head while some tears made their way through her cheek,.... Karishma wiped them off while she said be strong bilkul nhi rona hmm.