Chapter 33

Meri kahani me thi ek pari, Aasmaa me thi wo basi...
Mere liye jo sab kare, Ro doon to khud Ro pade....

""""""""""""""""

Ayushi was about to continue when Pushpa ji came inside..... Haseena looked at Pushpa ji while she asked..... Karishma nhi aayi aapke sath, wo thk to hain?

Pushpa ji put her palm on Haseena's head and said with a weak smile, maine kosis ki par usse nhi mana payi.

Haseena stood up and was about to step forward when bhavika said..... Hasee puri baat to sunle ki aakhir hua kya tha uss din...... Haseena turned back and said  ab to miss singh hi mujhe apni baat batayengi.

They all noded in agreement and haseena stepped out while Ayushi continued further to bhavika.

Haseena came outside and found karishma gazing the sky and mountains sitting on the ground,...she took a sit beside her keeping her hands over karishma.... Karishma's trance broke with the ever soothing touch of Haseena, she looked at her brimmed eyes and kept on looking for few minutes.

Karishma.....Haseena whispered slowly..

Haseena, I am so broken that I have nothing to offer...

Karishma, I have come to collect those  broken pieces and mend it my way.

You will not be able to haseena

I will try with all my heart and soul because no body taught me how to give up

You will get hurt Haseena, I have only pain and grief.

I am ready to get hurt if it will come from you karishma.

Why are you choosing pain when you can find happiness

Because the happiness which I will find will worth nothing in front of the pain I will choose,

Go inside Haseena....

I will wait karishma

Until when?

Until the time your heart will trust mine..

Karishma didn't replied , she again shifted her gaze and kept on looking the sky.......it was already evening, the sun has returned back to its place while the moon was getting ready to lighten the soul who didn't get the opportunity to embrace the sun..... They were sitting on the light snow which was giving company to their silence....Haseena had her head on karishma's shoulder while karishma was constantly looking at the rising moon.

Haseena lifted her head and looked at Karishma's face

You asked me what I look into you?

I look at your forehead to find worry lines which states the constant fight you have been fighting,

I look at your eyes to realise the amount of grief they have been holding,

I look at your heart to realize how deep scars they have been carrying..

The only thing you are not allowing me to see is your soul ,

Why?

Because you are afraid that once I will reach there I will get to know that i belong with you ,