Chapter 55

Maana tufan ke aage
Nahi chalta jor kisi kaa
Maujo kaa dosh nahi hai
Yeh dosh hain aur kisi kaa

**************

The door gets opened by a lady in her mid 20s , wearing loose hoodie to protect herself from the chilling cold outside, one hand on the knob of the door other carrying a cup of maybe hot steaming coffee or tea , spectacles on with two to three loose hair strands disturbing the sight of her eyes ,and the rest hair's were supported by a beautiful bun.

This was the second time Haseena was face to face with this person but in a complete different situation, with a complete different motive. A motive to make her karishma free from her sufferings.

"Why have you come here? What do you want?"...... The lady asked in a simple plan tone after looking at them with a little surprise and anger with their uninvited presence .

Haseena and Rohit, both shared a glance while Rohit stepped forward to say something....... Look, can we just sit and talk peacefully.

Hahaha.... Peacefully?...... Are you serious? Agar mera bas chale i will put you all behind the bars, I don't want any kind of peaceful talk with you guys just leave from here right now.

Aap humari baat to suniye..... Rohit again tried.........Meanwhile Haseena was watching the body movement of the lady which was  depicting something else, hands shaking, feets unstable, worry lines just above the spectacles as if something was not right, but what?, Haseena had no idea about.

I don't want to listen to anything, just leave from here or else I wil have to call the security........after completing her sentence she was about to shut the door on their faces, when Haseena held the knob in order to stop her from doing so.......... While her words echoed through  the corridor.....

   Tajurba kehta hai humara

Galatiyon se juda Tu bhi nhi, mai bhi nhi
Hum dono insaan hi hain khuda Tu bhi nhi, mai bhi nhi
Tu mujhe mai tujhe iljaam to dete hain magar
Apne girebaan me jankhta tu bhi nhi, mai bhi nhi
Galatfahamiyon ne duri to paida kar di hai warna

Bura to tu bhi nhi, mai bhi nhi

..
..
..
..

If such is the situation then why aren't you at peace kishu?.... Karishma get questioned by the imaginary figure.

Karishma was continuously shedding tears.....not being able to answer her or better to say to herself.

Kishu you are surrounded with such kind of friends who always encourage your spontaneity, they are always there for you, you have such innocent niece and nephew for whom you are their everything , you have your massi, Ayan and now a person whose heart is beating inside you......... But most importantly you yourself is not out there for you and this is the biggest setback.........Only You are not suffering alone but all these people are suffering along with you, seeing your condition everyday.........You know kishu what are these tears of yours indicating......?

No?.... Ks replied

These tears are depicting your grief, sorrow, pain and anxiety which has captured your entire being like a cactus, the more tightly you will hold on to it, the more hurt it will cause you. .....from the last five years you are coming here to meet me and everytime you return being injured mentally and physically both, am I this bad kishu? Cause I feel I have become a curse for you..... Shreya suddenly asked karishma.