Chapter 46

O mere hamraahi meri baanh thaame chalna
Badle duniya saari, tum na badalna
Pyaar hame bhi sikhla dega, gardish men sambhalna
Kahin beete na ye raaten ...
Kahin beete na ye din....

***************************

The whole family was ready for their trek and the special day of their kishu, all were in active wears showing their athletics personality while Riya shouted coming towards Pushpa ji......

Pushpeeeeee

Kya hai?

Kaise jaoge trekking pe?....RB asked

Chal kar jayenge aur kaise......Ps replied

Waise to aap bilkul trek ready lag rahe ho in kapdo me lekin aapke.....

Humare.....

Aapke ghutne...

Humare ghutne, kya hua humare ghutno ko?.... Ps asked bending and touching her knees.

Ghutno ko kya hona hai ab iss umar me to ghutne sath chor hi dete hain.... Bs blurted out in her innocence before Riya.

Are abhi humari umr hi kya hai, dekha hi kya hai humne..... Ps said dramatically while shooting draggers at Bhavika, Ayan came forward, put his palm on bhavika's mouth and said maa kuch bhi kehti hai ye to , iski baaton pe aap dhyan mat dijiye he he

Riya words were left uncompleted when she saw karishma and Ayushi coming from opposite direction.

Karishma came in front of Ayushi and said slowly......i am sorry

Ayushi looked at Karishma once and walked away.

Ayushi are you ok?..... Haseena asked after looking at the upset face of AS.

Yes I am all right..... Ayushi replied in a plain tone.

Karishma came forward and without saying anything knelt down holding her ears in front of Ayushi looking cutely at her.......everyone present there was amazed with karishma.

Ayushi was already irritated but this gesture of karishma made her heart little soft while she looked at karishma made her stand and slapped her little harshly on her face and then hugged her tightly saying........Trust me kishu I want nobody , you and Riya are enough for me, so think 100 times before saying this again.

Hmm...... Was the only word came as response from karishma as she knew in her heart that some way or other only she is responsible for her friend's broken heart but can't do anything now to change it, sometimes it's better to just accept the blame and move forward in order to help the person.

Chalo bohot ho gaya emotional drama, let's begin our trek it's going to be a long day for us and also long night for some..... Riya said teasingly gaining everyone's attention while karishma noded her head in disbelief.

Kheerganga is one of the bestest mystical trek with natural hot water springs residing on Parvati valley , it has lot to offer to the tourist, trekkers and the travellers. As the name suggest it's the Ganaga River as white as kheer.

After half an hour of traveling by car all the members reached the place and started getting ready for their trek, Haseena was the most excited person ever as she loved adventures and trekking.

The kheerganga trek is of 5 hours in totality which starts from the small village of Barshaini , the small wooden house were the center of attraction while the life there seemed pure and people true. All of them started their trek with joyful mood, singing old bollywood classicals , eating lemon candies on their way.