Chapter 19

Buaaaaa....

Haan.... Kya hua???

Meri Gift???

Gift.... Are wo to mai lana bhul hi gayi.... Sorry vartu.

Koi baat nhi bua... It's ok... Vartika said hugging karishma.

Aapko kuch bhi nhi chahiye??.... Ks asked.

Nhi... VA said in cheerful tone.

Thik hai phir mai jo le kar aayi thi wo wapas kar deti hoon.... Ks said in fake upset tone.

Kyaaa???.... Vartika shouted.

Aur kya.... Aisa kabhi ho sakta hai ki main apni vartu ki gift bhool jaun.... Ks said smiling.

She forwarded 2 packets perfectly wrapped in gift paper...

Vartika accepted happily while cheeku was looking towards ks with a cute pout....

Mele liye nhi laye gitt (gift).... He said disappointed.

Karishma forwarded him 2 packets and he gave his brightest toothy smile...

They opened their packets and vartika screamed with happiness after finding her skates shoes and a flute.... While cheeku got his drum set and a helicopter.

Thanku buaa.... They said and hugged ks .

Everyone was witnessing this adorable view.

Chalo let's go and sleep, it's already too late....ks said and picked up both in her arms...

She was passing by Haseena when she Whispered.... Be ready Miss Malik... Sharp at 7.

Haseena smiled and went towards her room.

__________________________________________

7 AM in the morning

Karishma was waiting near garage for haseena while she saw her coming....wearing grey colour simple kurta with multi colored jacket on it.... Looking Devine as always..

Hseena came near her and wished her morning.... Karishma was not in her senses to reply anything...

Haseena again tried Miss singh???? Snapping her hand around her eyes...

Ji ji.... Karishma's trance was broken.... Good.. Good morning Miss Malik.

Karishma opened the sheet of her bike and there it was black coloured Royal rich looked Harley Davidson shining like a complete beast.

Haseena's eyes looked amazed, she was too excited and it can be seen from her body language...

Karishma sat and started the engine, the sound of bike filled the environment with a thrill... She gestured haseena to sit behind her.... After settling down karishma started the ride....

Haseena was enjoying the ride which was going smooth till now.... Due to the less space in the bike, both of them were sitting close to each other.

Miss Malik.... Karishma asked

Ji...

You wanna experience what does this bike famous for??....

Yess.....

Ok then hold me.... Karishma said straight..

Haseena was reluctant when karishma again said... No option Miss Malik... You will have to hold me...

Haseena held karishma's waist and a current ran down karishma's body.... Haseena's situation was not so different....

Karishma accelerated and the bike started talking with winds..... Haseena clutched karishma's jacket and put her head on her back due to the sudden speed..... Karishma looked at her through the mirror, she smiled and again concentrated on the road.....

After few minutes she said loudly.... Miss Malik I didn't know you are such a fattu....

Haseena said being in the same position... Mai fattu nhi hoon....

Ooh really but abhi aap jaise baithi hain usse to yahi lag raha hai.... Karishma said teasing.

Wo to mai wo to....

Kya wo mai wo mai kar rahi hain kahiye na aapko dar lag raha hai....

Bilkul bhi nhi, nahi lag raha hume dar....

Accha??? Aisa kya...

Aur kya.....

To phir issi baat par baithiye straight... Karishma said smiling.

Haan to usme kya.... Haseena said but in fear.

Aa main nhi manti.....

Haseena after fighting with her fear finally gathered some courage and started leaving karishma slowly, finally she sat straight but with closed eyes...her hands were still clutched karishma's jacket.

Karishma looked at her and then said loud.... Aankhen kholiye Miss Malik, trust me you will love the view....

Hassena slowly opened her eyes and was mesmerized by the view her eyes were capturing.....

the lush white mountains with perennial snowfalls and gushing streams

The lands were the brightest shade of white and cream and thigh-high to a thrush. The mountains in the distance had peaks that looked as cruel as a hag's teeth. Some places were snow flurry and off in some way. The rest of it was paradise.

It wasn't just the sights that pleased the senses. The sounds, and smells were out of this world also. The sky above  was the feast for the eyes. It stretched as far as the eye could see in a dome of cocktail-blue, punched with fluffy clouds.

Karishma again asked Haseena loudly..... How do you feel Miss Malik???

Out of this universe Miss singh.... Haseena replied with the happy tears in her eyes...

Karishma stopped the bike near a small momo stall....

Haseena sat on the wooden stool and karishma brought momo for her and forwarded the plate...

Aap nhi khayengi... Hm asked

Nhi you have it....

Haseena took a bite and said eww kitni gandi hai... Karishma was shocked as it was the bestest momo stall of the city...

Kya...sach me... Karishma asked.

To hum jhoot bol rahe hain..hume nhi khani Haseena said.

Maine aisa kab kaha....

Nhi apko to humpe yakeen hi nhi hoga kaha na hume nhi khani...ek kaam karo aap hi test karke dekh lo...

Are par... Before she could protest.. Haseena shoved a full bite of momo in her mouth....

Karishma chewed and was amazed.... It tastes so good how can you say no to it... Karishma said shockingly.

Accha..... Let me see....Haseena again took a bite and said repeating karishma's word really it tastes so good how can you say no to it....

Now karishma understood the whole drama....

Haseena looked once towards karishma and said I hope you will not have problem eating from the same plate....

Karishma looked at haseena in disbelief and took another bite happily.....

After paying the bill, they again resumed their ride....

Where are we going.... Haseena asked.

Just enjoy the view Miss Malik and don't worry I will not kidnap you,... Karishma said smiling from the mirror.

___________________________________________

waiting for your response

PS - Avoid grammatical mistakes

Do vote and comment if you find the story worth reading.

See you in the next chapter till then stay safe and stay tuned.