Chapter 29

I was in no mood to give bonus as I was little busy but then..... Here you go enjoy aur agar man kare to vote aur comment kar dena baki aapki marzi....

               """""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Without the knowledge of their external environment they were leaning forward with increased heart beat while maintaining the eye contact, karishma's eyes traveled from her eyes to her nose and finally to her slightly parted lips, after watching the mole near her lips, suddenly she felt her throat drying up.... Haseena too followed her gaze while she was having butterflies doing garba inside her belly... Karishma gulped her salavia and leaned further and...............

Their lips touched each other and current ran down their spine , karishma was about to capture her lips when she heard some voices...

Kishuu...... Kishuuu.....

   Tumhari ankhein bohot pyaari hain kishu.....

  "Hum agar kal ko bichad bhi gaye to mai humesha tumhare sath rahungi tumhara saya bankar"

"Koi aur tumhare paas aakar to dikhaye, mai jaan le lungi uski "

"Mujhe kuch nhi chahiye, mujhe bas tum chahiye, bolo de paogi ye keemat... "

" Mai tumse pyaar karti hoon kishu aur ye majak nhi hai, mere emotions khel nhi hai, maine kuch bhi nhi chadhaya hai , i am sober and saying this...I love you "

"Let me go kishu please...... "

Karishma opened her eyes and her pupils enlarged seeing the view in front of her....she looked at the wall behind Haseena while she jerked herself back shouting......

      Khoon...khoon...khoon

Haseena opened her eyes instantly and looked at karishma who was sliding backward with sweats all over her face, tears flowing, lips quivering and body shaking with fear...

Haseena tried grabbing her hands but failed and with the next push karishma was on the floor repeating the only word 'khoon'

Miss singh kya hua aapko.. Miss singh... Aap thk ho... Miss singh meri taraf dekhiye..

H... H.. Ha... Haseena... Khoon wa...nh... Wanha khoon hai..... Khoon hai wanha... Karishma said pointing towards the wall..

Haseena grabbed her shoulder while she turned back and took a look at the wall, the all other members reached there listening to her shouting...

Kishu kishu shant... Kya hua... Kishu... Ayushi said sitting beside karishma while she looked at haseena questionably.... Haseena noded her head saying pata nhi wo wall pe paint dekhkar achanak in...in..ko.... inko......Kya ho gyaa.

Riya looked at the wall while she took the jug from the table and poured the whole water on the wall in order to wash off the paint stain hurriedly.

Kishu di kuch nhi hai wo cheeku ne paint laga rakha hai wall pe... Wo khoon nhi hai... Ayan said coming towards her.

Karishma looked at the wall, paint and water got mixed and dripped down into the floor flowing in the direction karishma was sitting...... She panicked more and started shaking her legs and hands while mumbling.... Ha... Hatao... Khoon....

Ayushi grabbed her hands and shouted kishu kuch nhi hai, look at me...meri taraf dekho.... Khoon nhi hai wo.. It's just a water color kishu... Ayan go and call javed uncle right now.... Hum nhi sambhal payenge isse ab

Ayan looked around and immediately took karishma's car key which was present on the table and left the place to bring the doctor.

Karishma looked at her shirt while she said screaming...R... Ri.. Riya Ma.....Maine kaha tha na khoo khoon hai... De...dekho me...meri shir...shirt pe bhi lag gayi... Ni... Nikalo isse... She opened her jacket and started opening her shirt while ayushi tried stopping her.