Chapter 36

Samay kee dhaara me, umar bah jaanee hai

Jo ghadee jee lenge, wahee rah jaanee hai

Mai ban jaau saans aakharee, too jivan ban jaa

Jivan se saanso kaa rishta, main na bhoolungee

            """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Karishma was hiding herself inside Haseena as if someone will snatch her and will take her with them.....Haseena helped karishma and they stood up from the snow and started walking inside the room.

Everyone was witnessing this beautiful moment when Riya said...... Finally we will get back our kishu pushpee..... Pushpa ji wiped off her tears and said... thanku shiv ji..... Ayan hugged Bhavika while Bhavika reciprocated his hug.

Haseena came inside holding Karishma's hand protectively, first time she was witnessing her room which was all coloured in olive and peach depicting the purity and love , she looked at the wall in her left where a big photo frame covered with a peach chunni was hanging as if owing the place with pride..... Karishma looked at Haseena once , freed her hand, walked near the frame, and slided the chunni off........ Haseena took a look at the young lady in the frame...Indeed...she was the rarest beauty,.....Attractive, alluring, charming, adorable, dainty, gorgeous, groomed, and elegant are the least adjective haseena thought she could use for the person in the frame.

Karishma touched shreya's face slightly and then wiped her tears off, she turned to Haseena and looked into her eyes to read her expression.

Change kar lijiye Karishma, hum bhi change karke aate hain... Aap jab tak change karengi hum yanha honge wapas.....Haseena said assuring karishma who just Panicked with the thought of Haseena leaving.

Karishma opened the door of the washroom

Hasee.....

Shh... Aaiye.....

It was 4 AM in the morning when karishma's eyes were all dried up, no single tear of fear or anxiety was left inside her , her heart was content while haseena was still busy doing her work, kissing her hairs and head while continuously telling her the stories related to her childhood..... Karishma's lips was forming smiles at every interval of the story and haseena was feeling that smile on her heart, the touch of karishma's lips were arousing haseena's desire to melt under her touch while she was having a tough time controlling her hormones.

Karishma.....

Hmm..

Are you ok now.....

I was never this ok....

You should sleep now..

I didn't want to miss this moment...

I am here with you...

I feel as if it's some dream..

It's reality....

I want you to hold me like this always...

I will always hold you like this forever...

I.. L..

Karishma, you should sleep...

Yess may be I should...

Haseena's sleep got disturbed with continuous ringing of phone, she tried getting up but failed as karishma was clinging onto her with the intention to never let her go , she streched her hands somehow and and picked up the phone, it was karishma's phone showing unknown number, haseena was about to cut but then she thought there might be some emergency and she picked it up.......