The End

Request- Comment down your views one last time🖤

__________________

Sokhiyon me ghola jaye phulon ka sabab
Usme phir milayi jaye thodi si
sarab
Hoga phir nasha jo taiyaar

" Wo pyaar hai... "

***********************

Karishma looked at haseena with love filled eyes being in the same position and haseena slowly captured karishma's lips,  sucking it ever so lovingly and playing a chord with her own lips. They parted but remained intact with each other......haseena looked deeply into her eyes and said brushing their lips..... No one knows the battle you fight everyday inside but whenever someone needs you, you put up a smile and be ready to shine their heart with your light, how?......

Karishma pressed their body together more tightly while she said.... I really don't have an answer to it but I know one thing that after you came into my life I learnt a lot, a lot about what love is, what  it feels to be called as partners, how my heart smiles evey time when I even think of you in my mind. I am all yours hasee and I want to be in your embrace till I am breathing and even after that.

Haseena smiled knowing how hard it gets for karishma to express her feeling, she simply moved her lips and kissed her cheeks and said.... Be mine...

Already yours...... Karishma whispered feeling the intensity of her eyes.

Haseena knew one thing very well that they are going to have a very beautiful life ahead cause the basis of their relationship was selflessness .

Haseena saw her lips part as she moved closer ,  her eyes soften slightly ,  karishma moaned when Haseena's mouth closed over her, the sound was soft ,  just like the feel of her lips......karishma kissed her back,  her lips tentative, her tongue hesitant as she mirrored haseena's movement....their curves pressed together , the material of her clothes under haseena's hand as she stroked her back .

I want you to know something... She said kissing her way down karishma's neck .

Say..... Karishma replied clutching her clothes in her fist.

I love you..... Haseena said tasting her neck, devouring it delicately.

Ohh thanku so much I didn't knew that...... Karishma replied standing little up on her toes to bear the vibration her heart was feeling.

Haseena pulled away from her neck and said.... You are so so so beautiful....

Accha..... Hmmm...... Aapke to bhaag hi khul gaye...... Karishma said laughing and hugged haseena right away.

Aap mujhe kabhi chor kar to nhi jayengi na?......karishma said hugging her tightly.

Haseena kissed her side head and said making her grip strong...... Kabhi nhi....

Haseena started kissing her way down to karishma's throat until the warmth of her body teases karishma's body ,  she again takes her in her mouth and karishma moaned softly........Haseena's arms rolled under karishma's shirt, it still never fail to amaze her that karishma has beautiful tiny waist that anyone would die for......Karishma brought her hands to the back of haseena's head closing her eyes, hoping they will end up in bed before she collapse from dizziness.

I want you to feel me.... Haseena whispered moving backward and ended up landing on the bed above karishma.

She removed her clothing one by one, feeling the desperation of karishma getting higher and higher ultimately  towards the peak with her every touch.