Chapter 32

Few days went like that and it was the time for cultural fest, everyone was taking part in some or the other activities  I also insisted kishu to take part in the "College best singer's" competition, after lots of ruthna manana she finally agreed.....

Karishma was preparing for her performance day and night while attending 2 or 3 classes everyday, meanwhile Sarah and shreya always use to talk with me as I use to be alone......

The D - Day arrived and the fest was for three days, everyone was enjoying it to the fullest and then came the last day Or the day of kishu's performance......stage were set, music were loud, the whole BBA department was cheering for her and then the name for the performance announced....... Karishma singh, the next competitor...... Karishma walked up to the stage , held the Mike and started singing the mashup of old and new song.... The crowd was going crazy and I was the happiest telling every other person that she is my best friend.....

The performance ended and obviously she won the College 's Best Singer award,....we were in the canteen when Sarah and shreya came there and congratulated karishma...... Sarah and I got indulge in a conversation while karishma and shreya both were sitting silently opposite to each other...... After few minutes of silence karishma finally broke the ice and asked her for a coffee, she also agreed and then they started talking something about coffee, that was the second time they interacted. Accidentally some coffee fell into shreya's hand and she winced in pain, kishu instantly took her to the wash basin and put her hand under water, kishu has this caring nature for even a stranger.

Days started passing and we four developed a good bond, we started attending lectures together and shreya would always find some reason to sit next to kishu.......

There was one seminar for which Four students have been selected from each class and for that they have to go on 3 days trip to udaipur, Rajasthan..... From our class it was Karishma and Shreya and two other boys.......after returning from the trip it was very evident from shreya's eyes that she had developed feelings for kishu, the way she use to look towards her, the way she use to care about her it was all indicating towards only one reason that she had fallen in love with her, meanwhile no one had any clue about that nor even kishu.....mujhe shaq tha aur maine iss baare me kishu se baat karni bhi chahi kayi baar but mujhe samajh hi nhi aata tha ki kya kahoon, ya ye sunkar wo kaise react karegi...... Shreya was the honest and the most caring person any one could have..... I was karishma's best friend but I never knew that is she interested in boys or girls? that's why I never pushed this topic.

After few days shreya finally accepted her feeling and disclosed it to Sarah..... Sarah was hell shock with the her confession, firstly because she never knew that shreya like girls and secondly because she was confused as to how to gulp down this truth.... She asked again and again that may be it's her infatuation because of karishma's caring nature , or may be she is attracted towards her personality but shreya kept denying everytime saying that she has fallen hard for her and she is the one for her.....

3rd year, last semester...

It was last year of our college, all of us were having mixed feelings, some were  happy to get placed while some for getting good colleges for masters..... Probably the only person who was sad was Shreya, she has this feeling that this is the only time she had to spend with karishma after that they will not be able to meet frequently....karishma has also got attached with shreya emotionally, she use to respect her a lot and also was always there whenever she needs her, during her good and bad times, same was from the shreya's end...... Karishma always wanted to become a singer but her financial condition pushed her to pursue BBA....shreya was the one who convinced her and motivated her to follow her passion helping her in every way possible..... She use to take her to different competitions being her biggest cheerleader, I will not tell lie but I too had started admiring their relationship, the way shreya use to handle kishu during her difficult times always use to amaze me , she always supported her emotionally, mentally and socially......

Few days were left for our semester end when I decided to talk to karishma about shreya...... I called her and said that I want to talk about something important....but before that I decided to talk about this with Sarah..... Sarah and I met at a cafe and discussed everything, Sarah accepted that shreya is in love with kishu while she asked me about karishma and I said that I don't have any idea as i never discussed this with karishma.

After lots of discussion we made a plan that we will go on a trip to Manali and will talk about the same there only..... We managed to agree shreya and karishma for the trip and also asked Riya to join us as it was important for her also to be present there.

The college ended and we also went on our journey to Manali happily not having even a slightest hint that what dreadful journey we are going into...... We traveled through train, enjoying the views, singing laughing, eating all together... I got a chance in the train and I disclosed everything to Riya.... Riya was also confused as  how to react to the piece of information she had got but she also observed shreya and karishma & decided to talk to karishma.

___________________________________________

Just a small update, next will be the longer one

I will be wrapping the story soon.....,

so tell me how much you liked..... Feel free to appreciate or criticize, your writer will accept both.

Till then take care, stay safe will meet you in the next chapter.