Chapter 10

Riya and Ayushi were watching the duo from distance....

Ayushi looked at Riya....

Ho jayega.... RB said .

*********

Kanha thi aap... Bs asked

Lawn me haseena said with grumpy face.

Kya hua aapko, aisi shakl kyun banayi hai.... Bs asked making haseena sit on the bed.

Mai bohot jyada bolti hoon kya... Hm asked.

Sach kahun toh haan thodi bas itni... Bs said teasing haseena.

Haseena glared at bhavika and she immediately changed her statement... Kisne kaha aapko ye, aap bas mujhe naam batao mai uski maiya ki sasu maiya kar dungi... Bs asked over dramatically.

Karishma singh ne... Haseena said in plain tone.

As soon as bhavika heard the name she quietly sat down on the bed.

What happened say what you were saying.... Uski maiya ki sasu maiya kar doongi go and do this with your would be sister in law.... Haseena said being annoyed.

Hasee mai kya keh rahi thi.. Rehne dete hain na yaar, aapko kyun fark pad raha hai apne kon sa unke sath zindagi bitani hai.... Bhavs said in order to calm down the angry lioness.

It's ok let's sleep aur waise bhi hume kya karna hai...

__________________________________________

7 AM in the morning..

Ayan, bhavika, And Ayushi were siting in the lawn and were enjoying their morning tea...

Riya was on a call at a distance...

Karishma was discussing something with Rohit and was washing her gyp.... Despite being a big personality and having so many helpers at home.... Karishma never gave a chance to anybody to touch her gypsy, not even for cleaning purpose.....

Haseena came at lawn and wished good morning to everybody... Riya came there....

Riya : why is kishu cleaning her dhanno.... Is she going somewhere..

Ayushi : yes... She is going to pick vartika and cheeku from their hostel...

Riya : Alone????

Ayushi : yess.

Someone could have accompanied her... Riya said further in an upset tone.

Ayushi : True but who will go.. We are going for the project meeting.. Rohit is going to Naggar castle along with ayan, bhavika and haseena.

Riya : shit yaar.

Haseena once looked at karishma then turned towards the gang and suddenly said.... Bhavs i am not feeling well

Bs : why.. What happened to you.. Are you ok hasee??? Should we call the doctor

Haseena: are no no.... I am fine it's just...I don't want to go for the trip, I want to rest here only....

Bs : Are hasee but why,, come na you will feel good..

Haseena: plz chotu I am really not feeling good otherwise I would have come definitely.

Bs in pouted tone : are you sure??

Haseena pulled her cheeks and said... I am sure and don't make this face just go and enjoy....

Bs : ok

Ayan, bhavika and Rohit left from there after biding bye to haseena.

Haseena came near AS and RB and greeted them morning...

They also returned the wish and looked at Haseena who was continuously looking at karishma.

Ayushi looked at Riya...

Riya : You are not going Naggar castle

Haseena: I was about to but I didn't feel like going there, I don't like castles..

Riya looked at Ayushi....

Ayushi: but what will you do here... There will be no body at home.. You will get bored.

Haseena: yes I know but I don't want to go to castle.

Ayushi immediately replied you can became partner of kishu....

Haseena : sorry....

Riya looked at ayushi in disbelief and instantly replied... Uske kehne ka matlab hai You can give company to kishu... She is going to pick children from boarding ..

Haan Haan wohi ayushi said fumbling...aur waise bhi the view is very much satisfactory , you will enjoy the roads....

I don't have any problem but will karishma agree??... Haseena asked.

Why will she not.... She will have to... Riya said in dabang voice.. You come with us..

_________________________________________

Martha Aunty make sure you have kept all their favorite things in the backseat...karishma said.

MA: yes kishu I have put all their favourite stuffs and had checked twice...

Ok aunty but.... Kishu.... Karishma got Intrupted by ayushi in the middle of the conversation. She turned back and looked AS and RB along with haseena...

Kishu.. Ayan, Bhavika and Rohit had gone for Naggar castle trip... And me and riya are going for project meeting..

So.... Karishma asked getting confused

You will also leave in sometime... Haseena will be left alone at the home ..

What do you mean.... Ks asked softly.

You should take haseena with yourself... That is what she meant... RB said in confident tone.... You have any problem...

Yes...

Yess??? You have problem

Nooo I mean... I don't have any problem but it take 3 long hours to reach there she will get bored...

Wo hume decide karne dijiye... Hm said in an angered tone...

Ayushi and Riya looked at ks and suppressed their laugh

Aisa kahiye na ki aap bore ho jayengi humari batoon se....

Ks looked haseena in disbelief and said.... There's nothing like that.

To phir hum jayenge.... Haseena said in an admant tone.

Ayushi and Riya also noded their head in yes....

Karishma was left with no option rather than saying yes...

We will be leaving in half an hour... Go get ready... Karishma said looking at haseena.

Aur ek baat.... Karishma said looking at AS and RB.... I am not taking security with me and that's final....

As : bu....

No means No...

I will be back after getting ready... Ks said and left from there..
Haseena too left for her room..

Ayushi looked at Riya and raised her eyebrows

All clean.... Riya replied.

Haseena was getting ready and was smiling like an idiot but was unaware of her actions.....

Karishma was having this strange feeling.... She loved travelling alone and needed no body to accompany her... But this time her heart was happy and beating rhythmically.....

___________________________________________

Waiting for your response

PS - Avoid grammatical mistakes

Do vote and comment if you find the story worth reading.

See you in the next chapter till then stay safe and stay tuned.