Krisha's confession

THE END.....

I typed and sat back in my chair. These two words felt the heaviest today. I don't know how long I have been sitting here with an empty mug and overflowing emotions, while writing this story I traveled through different states and the story traveled along with me, this story saw me doing internships, saw me giving interviews, saw my anxiety, saw my health deteriorating , saw me getting a job, getting terminated because of not being able to fulfill the claims of contract obviously cause of health conditions,etc etc etc...... countless cup of coffee suffered from my inattention while all this happened.

I had started writing this story cause tender_soul forced me to do so also with the intention that I will be able to express whatever is bottled up inside me.

Still I don't call myself a writer cause there are a lot better people who write beautifully and they actually deserve to be called the one. I learnt and realised few things here which will always remain with me wherever I go.

"Jo jitna sath chala uska utna Dhanyavaad!!!! "

From o reads to now 40k reads, it's been an incredible journey with you guys.... Feeling a bit emotional right now that too is needed I guess haha....

I have written this story with all my heart......Many of you told me that this is your favorite story and you felt deeply connected to it, I guess it's because I tried keeping it raw without experimenting much.

In this journey I met a lot of wonderful people who now have become a part of my life, I really am Greatful to you guys......

The very first Thanku to my Character shreya without whom I would never have been able to write this story. I am happy and content that I successfully made one of my reader fall in love with shreya haha....

Shreya to that reader:

Meri jhuki nigaahon ka bhi asar hua tum par
Socho jo hum nigaah ladate to kya hota . . . .

To the very first writer I met here thank you so much for making me feel welcomed, for your kind behavior towards me, I remeber I started reading your story and completed some 45+ parts in less than 3 days.

To the person who made me feel valued and loved and created an unbreakable bond no matter what future holds Or where we go, have been with me through all this while, words are not enough to do justice, Thanku! I owe you a lot .

To My Readers, thanku for joining me in telling the new chapters of the lives of Kareena, I hope they touched your soul the same way they touched mine or atleast it brought a little smile to your face.

To the ones who write encouraging comments or speak to me in person in dm..... Your feedback means the world to me. Thank you!

To the ones who shared the story to their friends and to the ones who added my story on their best kareena ff reading list, I owe you a lot , you are multiplying my happiness. Thank you!

To the silent readers, I can't forget your contribution also, you guys helped me reach the maximum views and hit some 40k reads so Thanku!

To the one who passionately wrote negative reviews, abused me, and called me selfish on my decision of quitting in mid, Thank you! You actually helped me a lot as I always say as a writer I am here to accept both criticism and appreciation, but please be little ethical so that you can atleast have a good feeling about it.

Thank you for interacting with me, sharing your lives with me, investing your precious time on my imagination, appreciating my words.

To one reader , Nimasha jayaweera, i will fall short for the kind of support you have shown to my story, I don't know how you scrolled and got an idea about this story existing in #kareena and chose to gave a read, you have been a support system from the the very first till the last, nothing much to say as you already know .

I am going on a vacation with a hope to return soon and provide you all again with a good story but can't promise anything right now, cause once again it will be a journey and I will want you all to support me the same way you have been till now

To the new readers I welcome you with all heart, don't hesitate to write your opinion about this story, you all are most welcomed.

As I always say this is the most pessimistic way of looking towards life but it's the harsh reality and this is what it is.......

Kal aur aayenge nagmon ki khilti kaliyaan chunne waale

mujhse behtar kehne waale, tumse behtar sunne waale

kal koi mujhko yaad kare, kyun koi mujhko yaad kare

mashroof zamaana mere liye kyun waqt apna bardbaad kare

( There will be more (like me) who will pick blossoming songs (like one picks buds from a garden)

There will be better narrators than me and better listeners than you

Wish someone remembers me in the days to come,

But why should anyone remember me in the days to come

Why should this busy world waste its time on me.)

If you loved this story and have a minute to spare, I would really appreciate a short review.

You are all amazing!

With heartfelt gratitude

Bidding you a happy and hopeful Goodbye.....

Your's Krisha sehgal 🖤