𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 21

Once a upon a time the planets and the fates and all the stars aligned. You and I ended up in the same room at the same time.
~Taylor Swift

"Holy shit" Was the first word that left my mouth when I pulled into Ivan's villa

Yes, villa.

Holy fricking shit, boy is crazy rich. I'm pretty sure he shits money too.

Thank fully I took an Uber rather than walking. Walking was just an excuse because I don't have a car and cannot even dream of buying one right now.
After working my ass of in a diner, I save each and every penny . after Calculating all the expenses and coming to his house which was 80 kilometers away from my home, it left a small hole in my pocket. And for what? A fucking science project.

Walking towards the door of Ivan's home I mentally prepare myself and repeat "I will not react to anything , even if he insults me" For like 19th time.

And this revolution was decided yesterday evening after cal told me to watch selena Gomez's interview where she said 'kill them with kindness' and I'll do exactly what my aunt says.

Also I am a good person who cares for everyone. This was not only said to me by my friends , but by the quiz I took up on internet. It told me I was a good person who sees good , no matter how ugly the situation is.

Even though I loose my temper all the time and get irritated if people breathe too loudly or chew too loudly in front of me, or there are high chances I kill someone when I am hungry. I think I am a good person.

I hope he gives me something to eat because the distance between the main gate of the house and the main door of the house is fucking crazy. My apartment will fit outside here and space will still be left.

Finally reaching the porch, I ring the bell.

The door opens to... Nothing?

Looking down I see a small girl who is I guess 4 or 5 years old with a big smile on her face, who just look like a carbon copy of Ivan.

Fuck if I knew he had kids.

"Hey? " I ask her? No. I question her as if she's a 98 year old who has lived decades and she'll reply to my hi.

"Elo" She says and my heart melts into a puddle then and there itself.

Leaning down I press a kiss to her cheek and she giggles putting her fists into her mouth. I am apalled on seeing how she can insert that whole chubby fist in her mouth.

Girl is going places.

"What's your name? " I ask her softly trying to win her because first impression is the last impression right? Fuck yeah, even if she'll not remember me when she grows up.

"De-ya" She says taking her fist out of her mouth and I try to understand if her name is diya or something else.

I am really hopeless with kids.

"Ria! " Another sound comes and we both turn our head towards the direction of the source and I find another kid of the same age.

Another copy of Ivan. Dark hair, grey eyes, pink lips.

"Dada told you to not open the door without his permission. Gramy and gramps will cold you too" He says slurring and I cover my mouth with shock.

Is Ivan the grandpa they're talking about or is he the father of these two nuts?

They turn their tiny heads towards me and my eyebrows shoot up.

"Who are you" The boy says pushing his sister behind him and raising his hands beside him.

My poor heart, sweet Jesus.

"Hi? Is any one home or this house is run by toddlers? " I blurt our and clear my throat because they didn't get what I just said.

"Can you call Ivan? " I ask kneeling down so that we're at eye level.

"Vannie? " Deeya Or whatever the name was chirps from behind.

"What is your name? " The boy asks and the grumpiness in his voice is so freaking adorable.

"Rose" I tell him and he turns to his baby sister and holds her in his own small hands.

"Stay here and watch her till I return" A chuckle leaves my lips when the little girl nods her head obediently at her brother.

The boy runs like a thunder and climbs the stairs and Dissapears.

"What's his name? " I ask deeya and she looks at me removing her black hair from her grey eyes.

Adorable.

'You cannot afford a baby' is the sentence I'm repeating on my mind.

"Emi" She says removing her hand from her face and instantly putting it back.

After a few moments I get up because my knees got sore also because it was getting awkward between me and the little girl who was staring at me like I am about to kidnap her.

A few minutes pass when I hear footsteps and emi comes down running just like he went followed by a shirt less Ivan.

My throat goes dry at the sight.

He wasn't bulky but holy freaking God. The ridges of his defined abs and torso. Messy hair, grey sweatpants and my knees go weak.

"Staring is a bad thing" Emi says looking at me and I kneel down to his height.

"There's nothing to stare at little boy!" I ruffle his hair when he straightens with with a pout and I chuckle getting up again.

"Ria, remi. Go up and pick your toys. I'll be coming to check you both" Ivan's firm voice makes us go still for a moment.

Ria and remi. I mentally slap myself for not understanding when she said eya and emi.

Remi jolts like a thunder leaving a very adorable ria behind who is gaping at me with her fist in her mouth.

My own mouths hurts looking at her stretch her cheeks like that.

I watch as Ivan goes down on one knee with a soft smile on his face for his daughter.

If someone told me Ivan callum smiled I would've laughed on their face and slapped them later but seeing him smile for a girl who doesn't even understand what people around her are saying half of the time makes me go feral.

"And what can I do to make you move from your spot? " He asks softly bopping her nose and taking her hand out of her mouth. Ivan then takes a tissue out of the pocket of his sweat pants and wipes her hand, so gently.

Something warm swarms inside my belly at the sight and a automatic smile forms on my lips.

"Let's go" He says getting up and holding her tiny hand in his big one and the he looks at me with the same old hard expression.

That's what I fucking thought

I imagined myself showing him middle fingers.

"I'm sorry... You're coming?" He asks and
And I nod entering his mansion of a house.

"Can you just wait for five minutes. I'll drop her up and come back quickly" He jerks a thumb in the direction of the stairs and I nod at him.

"Vannie! Up! Up" Little ria tugs at her dad's pants and Ivan picks her up smiling.

She's quick to put her head down on his naked shoulder and Ivan jogs up disappearing somewhere there.