𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 41

You come to me, pwease? " Ria begs from the other side of the phone and my grip on the phone tightens.

I cannot deny her, can I?

I can already imagine her giving me puppy eyes with a cute pout and her hands joined in front of her.

Jesus save me.

No, I cannot come because the monster of your brother will also be present.

My heart screamed a little when Isabella who made a call on my phone asked me to speak to ria because she claims to miss me.

"Yeah sure, why not" I reply cooing a bit at her as a I hear her laugh on the other side.

What in the actual world am I doing?

My heart flutters at the voice of her laugh and swells with happiness.

"Okay bye, ria. I'll see you soon okay? " I ask her waiting for her response and when I get none. I end the call laughing.

Booking myself an Uber I start towards Ivan's house still trying to understand the weird feeling swirling inside me.

I reach his home and knock on the door and the door opens to reveal a very handsome looking ivan who is in his casual attire wearing a black tshirt and black sweatpants.

His face lights up on seeing me and he blinks as if he didn't believe I'm actually here.

"Hey? " His voice more like questioning me.

"Hi"

"Is everything okay? " He asks taking in my body and scanning me with his eyes and opening the door wider.

Of course he doesn't know that ria wanted to see me.

"Ria requested to see me" I tell him and his eyebrows scrunch in confusion.

"What? "

"Yeah, isabella called me and asked me If i could come over" I tell him not wanting to continue this conversation with him.

"Mom and dad took remi out of the town to our farm house for a visit" Ivan says , still looking at me through his hooded eyes.

The pitter patter of feet is heard and I look over Ivan's shoulder to see ria running towards us with her toungue sticking out from the corner of her mouth and her stuffed animal clutched under her arm tightly.

A smile forms on my face when I look at her disheveled appearance. A maxi dress with her brown hair tied above her head in a messy bun.

I get on one knee opening my arms as she runs straight Into me with a big happy smile.

"Heyy" I squeeze her even more Into me and she giggles under me.

I get up lifting her in my arms as she doesn't weigh more and is short for kids of her age.

"Did you miss me? " I ask her and she nods happily at me.

Ivan clears his throat and I turn to him.

"Since when is this happening that you two are missing each other? " Ivan motions between us and looks at us in disbelief and i hug ria closer to me as she leans in placing her head in the crook of my neck smiling at her brother shyly.

I swear my heart melts at her smile and the way she looks at ivan.

It is exactly the way I used to look at jameson when we were younger.

"Why are you shy? Huh? Why are you shy? " Ivan tickles ria as she laughs and squirms in my arms causing me to laugh at her.

"Lets go inside, shall we? " Ivan says and i walk us behind him closely and we directly enter the living room.