𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 33

"You did what? " Cal's voice loud enough to tear off my ear drums.

I finally told him and Claire about ivan and the part where I told him everything about my past. And i was kinda ready for this kind of reaction.

"He told me so much about his past, it only made sense that I tell him too" I look at their faces which tell me 'I've never met someone more stupid than you'

"Babe, you remember what he did to you less than a month ago right? " Claire asks me keeping her hand on my shoulder.

"It doesn't matter, everyone deserves a second chance. And see it's been a week and he didn't bring up the topic again! " I tell her smiling brightly and she rolls her eyes at me.

"Hello, rose? " A male voice and all our attention diverts to the source of the voice.

"Hi" I greet Xavier and he looks at everyone Confusedly.

"Uh.. I wanted notes from you. I haven't prepared much for the exam and kinda need help" Xavier states scratching the back of his neck.

Cal, Claire and Aaron leave letting me talk to him alone and i mentally curse them for leaving me alone.

"Xavier..i actually don't give out notes to everyone. If you want I can help you with a few important topics" I tell him his face visibly dims, his lips forming a thin line.

I didn't try to sweet talk him into something else because I don't give out my handwritten notes to anyone except my friends. I am always ready to help whoever asks for help but I'm not that generous enough to give out my notes.

"I mean.. A glance at least. I'll see if I've even prepared half of it"

He's not getting the point , is he?

"Xavier... I would've-

"Dude, she just said she doesn't want to share. Why don't you leave her alone" Ivan stands beside me scowling at Xavier who is now watching us with slightly wide eyes.

"Oh okay. See you rose" With a awkward smile Xavier leaves and I turn to ivan.

"Hello to you too mister" I tell ivan, who is now still glaring in Xavier's direction.

"Why does he always have to be around you? " Ivan snarls and I narrow my eyes at him .

"You're the one to say because you literally teleport everywhere I go" I let out a exasperated laugh and Ivan finally looks at me.

"We have a project to do so it's important for us to discuss all the time" A small pout on his face and my heart melts seeing the look on his face.

"No, trust me it's not important" I nod at him placing my small palm over his forearm and his grey eyes move to the spot.

"I hate this guy" He grumbles still looking at Xavier who is now talking to some other girl with a same puppy face.

"Why?"

"I just don't like him around you" He shrugs.

"Are you jealous , Callum? " I fake gasp covering my mouth but a smile threatening to appear on my lips.

"Why will i be jealous? You aren't even mine" He stares at me and we look into each other's eyes a little bit too longer.

"Did Xavier shapeshift and took this dudes form? " Cal's voice snaps me out. And i force myself to look away.

"No, if you want to talk about him, he went there. You can go too" Ivan hisses at cal and cal takes a safe step closer to me.

"It's okay Ivan. What is wrong with you? " I laugh at him and glares at me making me laugh even more.

"I'm leaving. Let's stop working on the project till we get through the exams. Yeah? " Raising his eye brows Ivan turns to me.

"Yeah" I nod at him and he turns and walks away.

"Why is he so mad at Xavier? " Cal asks scrolling through his phone.

"He doesn't like him, he just said it" I look in ivans direction who is now conversing with lecturer with a sincere look on his face and I laugh imagining what if everyone gets to know the shit he tells me.

"Damn, woman! Why are you looking at him like that? " Cal shrieks beside me tugging me to him.

"Like what? "

"Like he is a glass full of thick chocolate shake with a chocolate drizzle on top"

"And? "

"And it's your favorite drink rose! " He exclaims and I laugh nudging him with my shoulder.

"Nothing like that! Let's go" We walk towards the library.

Walking past Ivan, his eyes lock with mine creating a buzzing sensation throughout my body.

He nods his head to someone who is speaking to him but none of us is paying attention around us. Our eyes glued to each other. Two of us stubborn to look away.

Cal speaks animatedly with his hand on my shoulder and our eyes move to him who doesn't pay attention that there are two sets of eyes watching him.

Ivan's eyes never leave mine and i still feel him watching me even when we walk past him.

"We have a lot of learning to do cal! " I groan slumping down on the chair and cal sits down too.

"Yeah!"

"Where did claire go? "

"I don't know" Cal's voice blunt and scratchy.

We finally start studying since tomorrow will be our first final exam.

A few minutes later a notification pops on my phone beside my book and i unlock it to see a new message from Ivan.

He sends me a link attached to a couple of messages.

Sour patch: this might help you for tomorrow.
Sour patch: All the best!

A soft smile stretches on my lips at the messages.

"Cal? "

"Yeah? "

"How do shy people flirt? "

"They don't flirt- he looks up from his book- they make an eye contact"

Well shit.