𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 32

"I need your attention, rose" Ivan's deep voice snaps me out of my trance

I let my eyes fall from his throat even though  it is one of the most hottest thing I've ever seen. The way his adam apple bops when he emphasizes on a few words. How it moves when he swallows and-

"Rose?"

"Yeah? "

"You cannot look at me like that? " Ivan asserts rubbing a hand on his face.

"Like what? " I ask him frowning and he groans.

"Like you want to kiss me? " His was voice sure, low and kind of scary. The voice that inspires you to crawl under the bed and pray that you will come out alive.

"What? I just zoned out somewhere! Did you just think I was ogling you? " My immediate response making his eyes darken even more. The grey pupils that are Dilated fully, I wonder if there's any grey left in there.

"Well, I don't blame you. I am so handsome" Ivan states shrugging one of his broad shoulders and flipping a switch off so the room is a bit more brighter.

"Narcissistic and so full of yourself, callum. Now I see why you're still single" I reply him sitting down on the bed with a soft thud and my ass buries into the soft mattress.

Looking around again I notice a guitar hanging in one of the corners above a wooden table, music ablums are kept in a stack on it and I stop myself from waddling my way there and pick then up without his permission.

I supress my very strong urge to go and scatter them just to see his reaction.

"You play guitar? " I blurt out and he turns to me.

"No, I kill mosquitoes with it" Ivan mutters rolling his eyes at me and the itch in my hand to smack his head intensifies.

"Oh my god! That was such a good come back! Congratulations for your new guinness World Record!! " I bat my lashes at him and he mocks my sentence trying to imitate my voice.

"I pity the girls who were with you in the past" Giving him my crooked scowl that comes out only when I am  with him. I cross my legs again and ignore the notifications on my phone.

"I've had no girls before, will have none in the foreseeable future" He brings the files and his macbook towards me and sits down with his one leg under him and one dangling in the air,  beside the bed.

"Why?"

Why do you want to know this? Shut the hell up!

My devil best friend's voice screams in my head.

"Because you hate me and I don't want anyone else" Ivan states smoothly and my breath catches in my throat.

I gaze locks with his and it doesn't take a genius to sense the sarcasm in his voice.