𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 40

"I cannot believe you are the one telling this" Claire chirps shaking her head in disbelief as cal gawks at me with his mouth hanging wide open.

"What? " I snap back at him and he abruptly gets away from me.

They're so fucking dramatic.

"Rose, I knew this would happen! " Cal shreiks beside me and I roll my eyes dramatically adding onto more drama.

"I am just telling you both that stop worrying about me! I know what's right" Throwing my hands up in the air I tell him earning a exasperated chuckle from cal while claire glares at me.

"I.. Know what he did to me in the past wasn't appropriate but everyone deserves a chance. Don't you think? " I look at both of them, begging to give him one chance.

I would never want to hang in between them or be a translator for them if they can talk to each other without glaring daggers at each other or being sarcastic to each other.

"Yeah but when HE fucks up big time. You don't forgive them no matter what they do later" Claire states looking directly at cal who is now looking away mumbling something under his breath.

Now that was weird.

"What is going on between you two? " I ask looking in between two of them and there's a awful look on their faces.

"Nothing you should worry about, Babe-

" Why are you calling her babe? " A voice screeches behind me and we all look up to find ivan scowling at cal with his eyebrows all scrunched.

A smile overtakes my face as I look at him and take in his appearance and my breath hitches and butterflies go wild in my stomach.

"Dude, you should stop interrupting in someone else's conversation" Cal says standing up and both the men try towering each other meanwhile claire leaves rolling her eyes and mouthing men to me.

I stand up between them and look at ivan.

"Ivan, stop" I tell him placing my palm on his chest only to realize how fast his heart is beating inside his chest. My head snaps up to his face, warmth settles in the pit of my stomach making it difficult for me to hold up any longer.

"You're such a unbearable ass! I think it's high time you change yourself! " Cal hisses at Ivan and leaves before giving me a 'what the fuck you're doing'

I sigh before turning to Ivan who is now chewing on his lip staring down at his feet.

Oh my god.

That look on his face makes me want to put the whole world down at his feet without even asking.

"Hey" I sigh shifting on my legs and he looks up.

What is he doing to me?

"Hi" He says softly and my poor heart flutters inside my chest.

"I just wanted to see you.. I didn't mean to embarrass you in front of your friends" Ivan mutters giving me a disappointed look on his face.

"They can be your friends too" I shrug and he narrows his eyes at me.

"Jesus.. No. I wouldn't bear him for five seconds if it weren't for you" He shakes his head in disgust, as a laugh comes out of my throat.

"Don't you tell anything about cal! He's the sweetest person I've ever met"

"Sweetest my ass" Ivan grumbles under his breath and before I could reply to that a voice calls him from the opposite side.

Our heads turn in the direction and we see Valentina standing in the hallway looking absolutely breathtaking wearing simple sundress but she still looks like she's wearing something eye-catching.