𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 22

"I've sent you the list of topics that can be worked on, did you check it? " Ivan asks me but I'm so busy looking at him.

The moment ivan came down he was in a black t shirt, wet hair and the same old grey sweatpants. A silver chain was peeking through the collar of his t shirt.

"Rose, if you're done ogling please answer me" He says beside me and clearing my throat I reply.

"Ogling? You? Lol, in your dreams, sour patch" I tell him taking my laptop out of my bag and switching it on.

"Sour patch? Seriously? That's all you've got? Comeone babe, I am expecting more front you" he says scowling and my cheeks redden.

"Shut up! " I hiss gritting my teeth and look away immediately.

Why am I acting like a hormonal teenager?

"You know what I find funny is a few days ago some guy said me it is very difficult to make you blush. There you are, all Scarlett" He shrugs casually and I tilt my head watching him.

"Done? Can we proceed now? " Snarl at him and ivan raises his hands in surrender.

I open the mail he sent me yesterday and I go through the topics that are pretty interesting and can be definitely used for the seminar.

"I think we can Involve animals and technology and do something down that line" Tapping my chin with my I turn to him and I find him staring at me.

"I could eat a bowl of the most disgusting soup but still come up with better shit that what you just said.! " Ivan's voice flat and edgy.

"So why don't you choose one, Mr shit soup" I ask him crossing my arms over my chest.

"This project requires efforts from both of us." He says mocking me.

"Well, I think we can do something with stars and technology" I tell him searching up for something and I look up again and ivan is lost thinking about something.

"I think that's a brilliant idea" He says and starts jotting down something in his expensive looking fancy notepad.

Not disturbing him I do my own work and we both end up writing down what are the things we can include in the seminar and the models.

20 minutes pass and I am done with all the possible ideas I could come up with.

Keeping our notebooks beside each other we see how majority of the things we both wrote separately are same.

"I think we have a great chemistry" He says smiling at me and I am shocked to see him smile because that was the first time he did. Ever.

"I think we have a great chemistry" I mock him and his smile changes into a scowl.

"Let's have something before you leave. Otherwise your idiot of a friend will blame me for not offering you anything to eat" He says closing his book and ticking his fancy as fuck pen and getting up.

"Call him a idiot one more time. I dare you" I dare him and raising his eyebrow he puts his hands in his pockets.

Fast footsteps are heard before ivan replies and ria lunges at his legs hugging his calves tightly.

Remi comes behind her and starts laughing at her.

"Hey! Hey! What happened? "Ivan says wiping tears off her now red face and the adorable ria shiffs wiping her nose with her fist.

My poor heart.

" Emi say you leave me" She mutters with a soft voice and Ivan turns to glare at the other boy.

"Remi" He says firmly and he instantly goes quiet.

"I will never leave you." Ivan says to ria fixing her hair and ria let's out her pinky finger and the big broody Ivan we all knew entwines his big pinky with her kissing her head.

A chuckle leaves my lips at the sight.

"It's okay ,cupcake.its a small cut" Jameson says putting a butterfly bandaid on my hand while I cry.
"This is the last time he laid his hand on you, next time he does, he will not live another day" Jameson says clenching his teeth and balling his fists.
"You will not leave me alone right? " I ask him confirming and he smiles at me.
"I am never leaving you, rose. " He promised me and that promise meant more than anything to me at that point.

"Rose? Are you okay? " Ivan asks me snapping me out of my trance.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm good. What about you?" I ask him in one single breath and he watches me confusingly.

"Let's eat something, I think you're about to fall" He says uncertainty clear in his voice.

Both the kids run towards the kitchen and we follow them behind. I take a look at the big ass house for three of them.

Done having snacks I come back home later that evening and didn't do anything rather than sleeping that includes waking up for dinner and then going back to sleep like a panda.

The only thing I hate the most is waking up from my precious sleep. I am among the ones who can easily stay awake but then when I go down, I atleast need 7 hours of sleep for my brain like a normal human being.

And seeing Ivan's text the moment I leave his house makes me want to throw myself out of my window.

Sour patch: be at college by 8.

Throwing my phone on the bed I sit with a hot bowl of instant noodles trying to live through life.

Dinner is the only time when I get to play with my baby girl lulu who might not be feeling lonely without me because somehow she managed to sneak someother cat from the window of my bedroom that I mistakenly kept unlocked.