epilogue

Ivan's pov:

I'm the most impatient asshole one ever meets because all i want to do right now is run home and hug rose. It's been almost a week without her and I'm going crazy. It's like I cannot function without her and my system is lagging.

I'm used to her. I'm obsessed with her. I don't exactly remember when and how and why. But i just know I am.

The way she tries hiding her blush when I dirty talk to her and looks away tucking a strand behind her ear. Or the way she laughs when she catches me and cal bickering around like kids.

Her laugh is the best sound I've fucking heard and if It was possible to bottle up a sound and drink It all if do It for her adorable as fuck giggle.

It used to be all different before.

Rose and me. We were completely different from each other before we got to know the deepest and the darkest secrets of us and i realized we are just the missing pieces of each other's souls.

Rose completes me and i cannot fucking wait to go home, propose her and marry her as soon as possible but right now, I'm stuck in this boring as fuck meeting where I'm least interested to stay.

Keeping my eyes on the man speaking in front of me, I pull out my phone and type a text to my girlfriend.

Me: hey , love! What are you doing? I'm missing you:(

I see three dots jumping in the lower left corner of my screen and a smile creeps up on my lips before she even sends a text.

Love<3: 'm missing you too! Come home already!!!! :(

Oh I fucking love her! The way she never hesitates to compliment me.

I double tap to like the message and push the power button to switch off the phone so that I can concentrate and finish my work early and go home where the owner of my heart lives.

------------------------------------------------------------

I tiptoe my way towards the kitchen where I hear the rustling noises and I figure out all of my favorite people are there.

"Ria, look this is how you pick up the spoon and pour the batter on the pan! " I hear rose say when I'm a few feet away from the kitchen and I peek inside to see ria sitting on the kitchen counter with a amused smile on her face watching rose with admiration.

I notice how rose is wearing my sweatshirt and my sweatpants that look huge on her.

When I thought I will be a very awful parent figure for ria and re mi, god sent rose to me. When we have kids, she will be the best mother one can ever ask for unlike mine who abandoned me thinking I'm a burden to her.

I watch as rose gives ria a smaller spoon and let's her hold it while she holds her hand from getting burnt.

Ria's pancake doesn't look like a pancake but still rose gives her a highfive before kissing her cheeks and pouring honey on the smaller one and letting her eat it.

My gaze wanders towards the corner of the counter when remi stands with his poker face watching ria and rose with nothing but disgust on his face. But I know deep down, he is just as happy as ria.

I swear I saw him giggling and laughing at them when they don't notice him watching.

In the blink of an eye, ria's eyes catches mine and she screams.

"Vanniee!! " She jumps off the counter and starts running towards me and hugs my legs ever so tightly.

Rose's head snaps towards me and our eyes meet.