World of a Fairytale

*(Y/N) POV*

After my and Blake's recent discovery, we're standing on the cliff, overlooking the fairy world

Ryze: "Let me get this straight" He looks at me and Blake, "You two think we're in some kiddy book we all read when we were in preschool?" I nod, and he looks over at the area full of giant candy and frosting "Okay, I give up"

Ruby: "I know this place is weird, but a fairytale? That's impossible," Little nods, agreeing with her while we look at her, Blake pointing at the little rodent.

Mako: "Rosie, you have a talking mouse on your shoulder" Ruby sweatdrops

Weiss: "What we've seen is improbable. It doesn't mean what we're seeing is an actual fairytale. Are we seriously entertaining this?"

(Y/N): "Well... you have any better idea, Weiss Cream? Besides, we know magic exists, you have a prove right here" I gesture to my team and cross my arms later, making Weiss groan.

Weiss: "Come on now. Let's try to be more logical" she walks in front of us "We all fell from the sky. Ruby made friends with a talking mouse" Little cheers, making Ruby smile and I chuckle.

Little: "Friends!"

Weiss: "Blake and I got caught in killer vines. Ryze tried to stop Mako from eating cheese out of the ground" Mako gets offended.

Mako: "Hey, I was hungry! Stomach pain beats starving to death!"

Ryze: "Yeah, yeah... 'son of a doctor'" he jabs at Mako

Weiss: "(Y/N) nearly got eaten by a plant, and before that, he saw his father, who is dead for over twelve years!"

(Y/N): "Ouch... that hurt. It's because of Guardian's powers by the way"

Weiss: "And both Yang and Mako got their weapons stolen by a... what was it you two said it was?"

Yang: "A talking raccoon riding on a purple wagon filled with trash"

Mako: "Talking trash panda riding a wagon full of junk" Weiss' logical arguments go down the ditch

Weiss: "Right... that. I see your point of view now. I'm just going to go over there for a moment," Weiss walks away and then starts muttering to herself about the purple wagon and the trash panda. Mako leans in next to Sam.

Mako: "Is your girlfriend okay?" Sam sighs.

Sam: "No. I'm pretty sure she's broke now" they look at Weiss, who now has probably a mental breakdown.

(Y/N): "Weiss for crying out loud, stop" I turn to Ruby "Petals, what do you think?"

Ruby: "As crazy as it sounds... this place feels... familiar"

(Y/N): "So you think as I think? We got transferred to a fairytale, more specifically-" Blake cuts me off.

Blake: "The Girl Who Fell Through The World" she walks past us and everyone, "I think we're in the Ever After"

(Y/N): "My first thought exactly. We're unfortunately stuck in a fairytale story for kids"

Weiss: "But that's impossible. That story was make-believe. Nothing in it was real"

Little: "It's not make-believe. It's where I live" she retorts, moving around on Ruby's shoulders. Blake meanwhile approaches Ruby, trying to get any info from our rodent companion.

Blake: "Can you tell us more about this place? Have you ever heard of Alex?"

Little: "An Alex? Is that like a purpose?" I sigh.