Sorting things out

A/N: Surprise top note! Well, new outfit time! (Y/N) now has a blue leather jacket with while shoulder and elbow pads. It sits open over a gray shirt. Dark blue jeans trousers, black military boots and black fingerless gloves. Without further delay, Let's get started!

*(Y/N) POV*

I was walking with Ren, Nora and Jaune through the forest, as the 'Flower Power' was arguing about our team name

Nora: "I'm just saying, there's more members of Team JNPR in this team than RWBY. It just makes to go with that one"

Ren: "But JNRR (Junior) isn't a color"

Nora: "Ugh. How can I be more clear?" Letters 'JNRR' appeared next to her "One, two, three. That's more than one"

(Y/N): "Good math Nora"

Ren: "But we're helping Ruby with her objective. Wouldn't that make her the leader?" A letters 'RNJR' appeared next to him as he points to 'R'

Nora: "And what about (Y/N)? Where should his name go?"

(Y/N): "Nora, I told you before. Team CRMS is not disbanded. We're currently on our way to meet with Mako. Ryze and Sam will meet us there soon"

Nora: "You never told us what happened to them!"

(Y/N): "I will tell you, when the time comes, now..."

Jaune: "Guys!" we turned to him "We need to focus. Also, JNRR is way cooler"

Nora: "Exactly!"

(Y/N): "If I had to choose I would go with RNJR, but its your team guys, not mine" then we hear a rumble and ground shake a little

Jaune: "It's here"

A few moments later we saw Ruby, bursting through the tree line. Followed by a Geist hunted rocks. They all fall from the cliff and we can hear Ruby screaming

Ruby: "Bad! Landing! Strategy!"

She used her semblance to fly around the Grimm. I rushed to help her

(Y/N): "Hey! Ugly! Come here!" the Golem turned to me, and tried to swing his arm. I jumped away, got my hands forward and shot it with a stream of fire, as it stumbled back "Petals! You okay?!"

Ruby: "I'm fine!"

Jaune: "Let's get that thing off them!"

He runs towards us, as Ren gets up to the tree line.

Nora: "Don't forget meee!" she used her hammer in grenade launcher mode to get to the same branch as Ren.

Ren: "We need to draw its attention from Ruby and (Y/N)"

Ruby: "Could use some help!"

She used her semblance to get near the Grimm, slashed it and shot a shoot to get away from it. I in the meantime was running around its legs and tried to shoot them off. It doesn't seem to work so I got Mortem back into a scythe and tried to slash it. When I got too close, it nearly crushed me, but I used my flames to boost myself out of the way. Nora launched a grenade, causing the Geist to stumble forward, as later Ren jumps from tree to tree, shooting Grimm. It swings it arm, trying to hit Ren, but he just jumps to another one. Grimm punches current Ren's tree, as he jumps on it's arm, runs up it and later jumps up in the air. Grimm used its arms to protect its face, as Ren just slashes the top of it, not dealing any damage.

Jaune: "We need to get closer!"

Ren: "My blades don't hurt him!"

I tried slashing it's legs again, with similar result as Ren. Grimm tried to crush me again, but I just jump out of the way and land next to Ren and Jaune